Menu

Send the shunned my way. They may be the only crowd I can trust around a plate of bacon!

I was chatting just yesterday with a man who has been a strict vegan for more than 20 years. I asked him if there's anything he misses from his non-vegan days, and he didn't hesitate a second before saying, "Bacon. More than anything else, bacon. It might just break me."

I like it occassionally on sandwiches, but that's a pretty recent thing. For years, I passionately disliked even the smell of it. It made me feel faintly nauseous. Actually, I'm still not wild about the smell.

On the other hand, I have a friend who as a child thought canadian bacon was made of Canadians. And ate it anyway. :D

I was chatting just yesterday with a man who has been a strict vegan for more than 20 years. I asked him if there's anything he misses from his non-vegan days, and he didn't hesitate a second before saying, "Bacon. More than anything else, bacon. It might just break me."

I mean, they are all chemicals, but there are no animal products in them. :lol:

Next best thing ...

( Ignore the thumbs down or whatever came out above - no idea how that got there.

And a photo of Morningstar Farms Veggie Strips is supposed to be here - no idea how

to make that happen.)

... and no piggies were harmed in the making.

Don't read the ingredients ... lol

Edited by Teachin'Mine
can't copy the image ...

Freak.

Crispy bacon is my life. I am on steroids for RArthritis and truly would wrap myself in it if I could. Sad but true. Sex is not interesting but bacon?? Heck yes.

Bless you! Nice to know you have your priorities straight.:lol:

Yes.

Everything's better with bacon.

Preach it sista!

"you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." :p hehehe

Which word, Alex, loves, bacon, syllogism, Nakia, or tags? I use a lot of words that probably don't mean what I think they mean.

Well, someone else put 'alex loves bacon'; just thought I'd extrapolate it out to it's obvious conclusion. :D

:D

Which word, Alex, loves, bacon, syllogism, Nakia, or tags? I use a lot of words that probably don't mean what I think they mean.

:D

I was quoting Princess Bride to you. :p Vecini always says, "Inconceivable" and Inigo says, "you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." I just thought it was an appropriate response, but I'm silly like that. :p :lol::lol::lol:

I was quoting Princess Bride to you. :p Vecini always says, "Inconceivable" and Inigo says, "you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." I just thought it was an appropriate response, but I'm silly like that. :p :lol::lol::lol:

You silly, how Inconceivable!:lol::lol:

I thought I'd heard it before. I still in shock that someone would not like bacon. :tongue_smilie:

Think Geek has 42 products dedicated to bacon. You know 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, so obviously the question is How much bacon?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=bacon&x=0&y=0

You silly, how Inconceivable!:lol::lol:

I thought I'd heard it before. I still in shock that someone would not like bacon. :tongue_smilie:

Think Geek has 42 products dedicated to bacon. You know 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, so obviously the question is How much bacon?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=bacon&x=0&y=0

:lol::lol::lol: BTW have you seen a six fingered man?? :p