Menu

Major miscommunication with dh..........

As he was leaving to go to the movie rental place I asked him to pick up some popcorn. His jaw dropped, his eyes popped and he said "WHAT???"

He thought I said "hot p*rn".

Married to me almost thirty years and that's what he heard come out of my mouth??? Must have really upset him, he forgot the popcorn.

As he was leaving to go to the movie rental place I asked him to pick up some popcorn. His jaw dropped, his eyes popped and he said "WHAT???"

Married to me almost thirty years and that's what he heard come out of my mouth??? Must have really upset him, he forgot the popcorn.

:smilielol5::lol:

Very funny!

Of the time my parents were babysitting the kids so DH and I could celebrate out anniversary. My Dad asked where we were going and I was telling him about the new Tapas bar downtown. After a short conversation, my father turned to DH and said very sadly, "I guess I just don't understand why you would take my daughter to a topless bar."

:smilielol5:

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

Of the time my parents were babysitting the kids so DH and I could celebrate out anniversary. My Dad asked where we were going and I was telling him about the new Tapas bar downtown. After a short conversation, my father turned to DH and said very sadly, "I guess I just don't understand why you would take my daughter to a topless bar."

This is too funny!:D

Oh your poor dad! :lol:

You just never know what's going to come out of a homemaker's mouth, huh?

We use the "hairy fishnuts", too. Bloom County accounts for a large portion of our warped humor. And miscommunication.

Your poor Dad, trying to figure out where he went wrong, huh? I do hope y'all let him off the hook!

I was reading these response to dh, and he says we're all bad, that we need a life, and how could I have posted that??? Then he passed the bean dip quickly.

My dh was reading some posts the other day and asked "So you just come here and tell people everything about your life??" :lol: