Menu

Princess Bride Reunion Pic

I don't think so. Here, look.

I am thinking it must be Chris Sarandon, but the hair is throwing me. Anyone else with a guess.

BTW, love the pic. It is now my profile on fb. :D

Evil torture-experimenting sidekick to the main villain I think she meant, not the evil torture-experimenting sidekick to the evil torture-experimenting sidekick.

I don't think so. Here, look.

I am thinking it must be Chris Sarandon, but the hair is throwing me. Anyone else with a guess.

BTW, love the pic. It is now my profile on fb. :D

By the horse is the six-fingered man. I can't remember his name... The guy holding his sword aloft in the opposite background is Chris Sarandon.

Like!

I think Robin Wright might be hotter now than she was then.

I was on a flight with her earlier this summer.

It didn't seem like she was aging particularly beautifully, but she wasn't a hag or anything. I'd have never had guessed she was who she was had I not been told. She looked like any other middle-aged mom. I was just surprised at how "normal" she looked; refreshingly untouched and real. It made me like her even more, and I definitely agree that one's natural look is super attractive!

She moved seats so that an elderly couple could sit together, giving up her original seat next to her teenage son. She was so kind and pleasant the entire flight, and she was reading a new script - hopefully we'll see more of her soon!

(only marginally related because it's about the cast from an older movie but...) did any of you see the children from the original Willy Wonka movie on Top Chef: Just Desserts? It was interesting hearing them talk about the set.

Loved that episode! It was fun to see the kids all grown up.

I guess Fred Savage didn't get an invite. Who's the guy posing by the horse's butt?

This picture was in last week's Entertainment Weekly with a great article. It said in the article that Fred Savage was invited, but couldn't make it. Too bad, but it is still a wonderful photo!

Anybody want a peanut?

I was on a flight with her earlier this summer.

... she was reading a new script - hopefully we'll see more of her soon!

Did you see "The Conspirator"? I watched the whole movie thinking, "I know that woman; I know that woman." It was Robin Wright. Great acting; depressing movie.

Love this reunion pic!

It surprises me how little Shawn Wallace (Vincini) has changed.

He does look the same! How funny!

''It's safe to say that three days don't go by without somebody shouting 'Inconceivable!' to me in the street, many of them not particularly imagining that anyone else on earth had ever thought of doing it before.'' —Shawn
:lol:

Love it!

It's too bad they couldn't find a time to include Fred Savage. It would have been very touching with him standing in the middle holding Peter Falk's photo.

There was some information posted with individual pics. He was invited, but was unable to come.

I even liked him in Elmo in Grouchland. :D

Haven't seen that...

But I admit to boycotting Criminal Minds for quite some time after he quit.

He's such a brat, really. He seems to get bored and quit show after show. I think he pulled the same stunt with Chicago Hope (?)...a medical drama, anyways. Quit when it was really popular and going strong.

But he still makes me swoon. :blushing: