Menu

What the? Funny or creepy? Jim Carrey's message to Emma Stone.

It's hysterical to me. You have to remember his days on In Living Color to know how he can do creepy to be funny.

:iagree: I'm not a Jim Carrey fan but it made me smile. If she were younger, I might think it was inappropriate.

It's great for her, the video is all over the web.

Do you think it's a commentary on that recent wedding between the really young woman (18?) and the old LOST guy? :confused:

I still haven't seen the video, but they played it on a radio show yesterday morning, so I have heard it. Many of the people seemed to think that it was some kind of comedic statement on that wedding. Here's a link, and btw, he's 51 and she's 16.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/06/21/lost-actor-doug-anthony-hutchison-marries/

Do you think it's a commentary on that recent wedding between the really young woman (18?) and the old LOST guy? :confused:

I think this...and surprisingly I didn't think it was creepy...more funny and he had a subtle comment about not being her age, which made me think of the above situation.

Alison

I thought it was hysterically funny, especially the (obviously fake) chin quivering at the end. :lol:

I love Jim Carrey's quirky sense of humor. *Not offended at all.* :tongue_smilie:

:iagree:. I come from a family of people with really strange senses of humor sometimes though.