Menu

With all the skepticism on the boards lately, I feel compelled to declare

:lol: Oh yeah - except for that. That's not really me. :tongue_smilie:

Hang on...so you've been LYING to us?! That pic *isn't* you?! :svengo:

I...just...don't...know now. If you can lie about being Mrs. Weasley for so long, how can we believe you're you?

*sniffle*

Hang on...so you've been LYING to us?! That pic *isn't* you?! :svengo:

I...just...don't...know now. If you can lie about being Mrs. Weasley for so long, how can we believe you're you?

*sniffle*

That's Mrs. Weasley?? I thought she was Bette Midler.....I need my glasses fixed.

I'm really a childless divorced, unemployed, middle-aged male with a loose grip on reality and a house full of cats. I'm in my underwear now.

The only way I'll believe this is if you are also sitting in a basement that has mice and stone walls with water dripping down them, and you live with your parents. :001_smile:

I have to chime in here and say that when you all were sending me your squares for 'Scarlett's Quilt,' when I saw your screen name on the envelope, I immediately saw your avatar.

So you could all look like freaking Jennifer Aniston or Sophia Loren, and I would still see your Avatar.

:lol::lol::lol:

PS -- I'm a penguin!

That's Mrs. Weasley?? I thought she was Bette Midler.....I need my glasses fixed.

Me too! But I frequently read these boards in the morning before I've bothered to find my glasses. Maybe I'd be more real if I had my glasses on?

See I get really upset when people change their avatar (which is why I've kept mine for quite some time now). I have to start all over again with remembering who they are!

:iagree:

A couple of years ago, I was changing my avatar a few times a day -- but then I began to see precisely what you are saying, and I have kept it the same since then.

:iagree:

A couple of years ago, I was changing my avatar a few times a day -- but then I began to see precisely what you are saying, and I have kept it the same since then.

I know.:glare: You were much more fun back then.;)

(says she who always uses dragon pics but changes them according to the season; I would have changed it this weekend but I can't access my control panel, so I guess I am a pastel dragon for awhile longer)

Edited by The Dragon Academy

I'm really a duck with eight ducklings. Though I cluck like a hen at them when they backquack at me. Our homeschool really is The Pond (Academy).

;) And there are people on here that have met me IRL and know me from elsewhere online that can verify my existence.

I forgot how scary this place can be until yesterday. The first day I started posting I got a pm from an old friend I had lost contact with. My first thought was, " gosh darn it...now someone KNOWS me." :D She had recognized my avatar. Thankfully, I like this person! (But on the off chance you guys ever think my stories are unbelievable, there is a loooooooong time poster who can verify)

I know.:glare: You were much more fun back then.;)

(says she who always uses dragon pics but changes them according to the season; I would have changed it this weekend but I can't access my control panel, so I guess I am a pastel dragon for awhile longer)

See, I think so too. Where's my joie de vivre? :confused:

I'm doomed! :svengo:

Maybe I need a different penguin avatar? :confused: :leaving:

I'm oblivious to whatever happened yesterday.

Honestly, I dont think people with thousands of posts have anything to worry about here. It's us little ones that get looked at so scrupulously.

Until the day when I get enough posts......... I valiantly stay on my course to boldly "prattle on" about life's nuances hoping some day to reach the mountain top of validation of my existence. (did you hear the music in the background and see the flag flying behind me?) :D

I am Christine.

Edited by lmkzbcb

I'm real.

Really ;)

And I know it's Mrs. Weasley, but I always SEE Bette Midler.

As for threads with subjects that disappeared (Mrs. X et al) I'd be happy to pm the ultimate results. Just didn't think it needed to be posted ;)

There are actual results already?

I'm real simply because I'm too boring to be made up. If I were a troll I'd be a much more exciting poster and I definitely wouldn't have wasted hanging around for something like 9 or 10 years just to keep being boring. LOL :)

When something like really weird trolls happens it absolutely blows my mind. I was around during the XXXMom (I can't remember the letters of her made-up name) fiasco. I remember thinking over and over, "What makes a person like that? What's going on in their lives to make that interesting to them?" The psychology of the "why"s are baffling to me.

So, I'm me. Just me. That's even a real life picture of me up there. Just me. :)

I'm oblivious to whatever happened yesterday.

Honestly, I dont think people with thousands of posts have anything to worry about here. It's us little ones that get looked at so scrupulously.

Until the day when I get enough posts......... I valiantly stay on my course to boldly "praddle on" about life's nuances hoping some day to reach the mountain top of validation of my existence. (did you hear the music in the background and see the flag flying behind me?) :D

I am Christine.

What she said except I am Amy not Christine. :tongue_smilie:

And that really is me in my avatar, running my hiney off (wait no it's not, it didn't change my pic for some reason.)

Edited by mmasmommy

Hello, my name is Aime and I might be a troll. I can't figure out if I am or not so could someone please let me know if I am? I don't feel like one but then again I don't feel old or overweight but I am, so it is a possibility. Please don't spare my feelings...I need to hear the truth.:tongue_smilie:

edited to add...that isn't me in my avatar...it kindof looks like a troll but it is my dd's rat...I swear!

I forgot how scary this place can be until yesterday. The first day I started posting I got a pm from an old friend I had lost contact with. My first thought was, " gosh darn it...now someone KNOWS me." :D She had recognized my avatar. Thankfully, I like this person! (But on the off chance you guys ever think my stories are unbelievable, there is a loooooooong time poster who can verify)

Gosh, thanks, I like you too. :grouphug: Although this place seems more real than....never mind, not going there today.

I am NOT a lion, I only play one on the internet. :D I have been known to lounge around in the afternoon sun and growl at those that disturb me.

Gosh, thanks, I like you too. :grouphug: Although this place seems more real than....never mind, not going there today.

I am NOT a lion, I only play one on the internet. :D I have been known to lounge around in the afternoon sun and growl at those that disturb me.

There have been times when I have thought...I bet people here think I am making this stuff up! I knew I had a Beekeeping Professor that had my back! ;)

PS...if the house doesn't sell, by the time my lease is up I may be headed your way for awhile :glare:.