Menu

Burning question...How do YOU eat Nutella?

Yesterday my dd12 made some tiny cream puff shells for our fall tea. She filled most with vanilla cream, but I stuffed a few of them with Nutella for my own personal research. :) I have also fried small balls of it inside won ton wrappers and dusted with powdered sugar. I regularly use it in the granola bars that I make for dh. His absolute favorite. Yep, gotta love it!

In crepes.

Yes--crepes. And other breakfasty things; it's wonderful on pancakes and waffles (topped with a little syrup to make it less dry if you wish).

Also agree with the pp who suggested Nilla Wafer sandwiches.

You can totally make a fake tiramisu: nutella, ladyfingers, whipped cream, accompanied by a cup of coffee.

Or heck, ditch the ladyfingers, whipped cream, and coffee, and just shovel the stuff straight into your mouth.

Mmmm.... nutella....

I'm not really fond of Nutella myself but I have used it in a peanut butter cake I make for friends that LOVE peanut butter. They go nuts for that cake. I have a peanut butter/nutella cake ball recipe that I plan to try one of these days too.

Please share!!!!:D

19 posts into a Nutella thread, and we haven't heard from Nakia yet? :001_huh:

Nakia? Are you ok?

Can someone check on her?

Now I'm worried about her...

:D

:iagree: Are you okay??;)

This is the nutella frosting that I use with my peanut butter cake:

soften 16 oz. cream cheese, 2/3 c. nutella & 8 T. butter

beat until smooth gradually add 4 c. confectioner's sugar and beat until it is all smooth and spreadable. I like this frosting because pb is in my cake batter so I like a little different taste for the frosting.

This is also great with chocolate cake or butter yellow. :)

This is the nutella frosting that I use with my peanut butter cake:

soften 16 oz. cream cheese, 2/3 c. nutella & 8 T. butter

beat until smooth gradually add 4 c. confectioner's sugar and beat until it is all smooth and spreadable. I like this frosting because pb is in my cake batter so I like a little different taste for the frosting.

This is also great with chocolate cake or butter yellow. :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!