Menu

Jessica (Trivuim Academy) updated her blog

I knew what the update would be before I got there LOL (just a wild guess - figured as much kind of thing!) - great to read how she's doing, thanks for posting she updated, I wouldn't have thought to check since it's been so long.

Wow.

Sometimes we make our own chaos.

I wish her and her children the best, a life filled with peace, love, wisdom & contentment.

Amen. I pray her children are doing well and adjusting to this big change. Was her previous dh a pastor? I was assuming she was a Christian, but without any mention of that aspect of her life maybe she just happened to be a pastor's wife, nothing more? Dunno, I was just curious.

Congratulations. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that people are commenting/gossiping on her marital status when she hasn't had any part of this discussion, and didn't even ask that it be started about her. I know I would feel a little bit uncomfortable if people were talking about such private areas of my life.

Congratulations. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that people are commenting/gossiping on her marital status when she hasn't had any part of this discussion, and didn't even ask that it be started about her. I know I would feel a little bit uncomfortable if people were talking about such private areas of my life.

:iagree: It made me feel a little awkward to read certain posts on this thread.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed that people are commenting/gossiping on her marital status when she hasn't had any part of this discussion, and didn't even ask that it be started about her.

Well, now...we wouldn't want someone to move on with happiness in her life without throwing her past in her face now and then, would we? We are women after all. :rolleyes:

If you're referring to me... FWIW, I am honestly wishing her well. She was pretty open about having been through some very unhappy marriages. She never made that a secret, and I really want for her to have "the forever one."

If you're referring to me... FWIW, I am honestly wishing her well. She was pretty open about having been through some very unhappy marriages. She never made that a secret, and I really want for her to have "the forever one."

I wasn't referring to one specific post, and I must admit I don't really know her at all. It just seemed that small things were building on each other, even if each comment was pretty innocent by itself. Again, I don't know her and her situation, but the thread seemed to be taking a downturn when it was meant to be uplifting.

Congrats to her. I am amazed at how fast the time flew, I remember allt eh posts of her making the decision to leave her ex etc. I am a little jealous even, how on earth did she find time to date and meet someone to marry, when I can barely squeeze in enough time to switch the load of laundry some days :) I hope they have a good life together and her kids keep thriving since she left her ex. it sounds like things have really worked out well for her since that time.

:iagree:

Congrats to her. I am amazed at how fast the time flew, I remember allt eh posts of her making the decision to leave her ex etc. I am a little jealous even, how on earth did she find time to date and meet someone to marry, when I can barely squeeze in enough time to switch the load of laundry some days :) I hope they have a good life together and her kids keep thriving since she left her ex. it sounds like things have really worked out well for her since that time.

:iagree: Jessica's level of energy ALWAYS amazed and impressed me.

Years back, Jessica was a very active member of this forum, and she shared many very personal details of her life. She is also blogging about them. I would feel uncomfortable, too, but I wouldn't have shared them in the first place. It's just two different choices.

I am grinning ear to ear :biggrinjester: and Michael and I had a good laugh at this thread! 4th! Oh my....:eek:

I've always been an open book with y'all no matter what judgments/criticisms, comments came my way. No one could judge my decisions worse than me and no one else is LIVING my life. :) I miss y'all!!! Lol.

Michael (my hubby) knows how much I miss you guys too. He's been encouraging me to blog again or participate in the boards. I just felt like since I got out of the loop, I should stay out. I'm not up to date on the curriculum out there, in fact I have TOG Redesigned sitting in a box (anyone want it? can you come pick it up?) with tons of homeschool stuff that I didn't sell.

Plus with becoming a non-homeschooler that has her kids in public school, I know how some on the board frown upon those who post who aren't actively homeschooling. I didn't want to create any waves...:chillpill:

Michael keeps looking at me and grinning as I type this post. We're going on a cruise in just 3 weeks to Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Roatan for our 'honeymoon'.

I'm working at a bank, I just got promoted to a manager position and I'm in line to be promoted again as soon as the next level position is available. The district manager wants me to become a branch manager in the next couple of years. Of course, work comes with its challenges but I really LOVE my job. My scheduling, organizing, networking skills are shining and I feel very lucky/blessed to have found a company that promotes/encourages those who work hard.

I'm living in my OWN home! A lot of wonderful, fabulous changes have happened in my life in the last year, a lot of things I never would have believed could happen....

The kids are happy, they love school and Camille was able to start in 3rd and move up to 4th within one year at the private school, she's now in 5th and on track. I held Danny back due to speech/maturity issues so he's now in Kindergarten and doing well. We're in a great school district, thankfully.

Yes, my ex is/was a pastor. He's remarried, she's nice- he's still not. This board was such a lifesaver for me, even when you beat me up for not agreeing wholeheartedly with you. :) You helped keep me sane and strong.

My life is completely different than it was before. Good/bad...I do miss the ability to GO DO anything, anytime with the kids. I miss the adventure of homeschooling but I am so grateful someone else can be their teacher now.

Anyways, Hi again everyone. I'm now going to look at the boards and see how I can participate...:auto:

I am grinning ear to ear :biggrinjester: and Michael and I had a good laugh at this thread! 4th! Oh my....:eek:

I've always been an open book with y'all no matter what judgments/criticisms, comments came my way. No one could judge my decisions worse than me and no one else is LIVING my life. :) I miss y'all!!! Lol.

Michael (my hubby) knows how much I miss you guys too. He's been encouraging me to blog again or participate in the boards. I just felt like since I got out of the loop, I should stay out. I'm not up to date on the curriculum out there, in fact I have TOG Redesigned sitting in a box (anyone want it? can you come pick it up?) with tons of homeschool stuff that I didn't sell.

Plus with becoming a non-homeschooler that has her kids in public school, I know how some on the board frown upon those who post who aren't actively homeschooling. I didn't want to create any waves...:chillpill:

Michael keeps looking at me and grinning as I type this post. We're going on a cruise in just 3 weeks to Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Roatan for our 'honeymoon'.

I'm working at a bank, I just got promoted to a manager position and I'm in line to be promoted again as soon as the next level position is available. The district manager wants me to become a branch manager in the next couple of years. Of course, work comes with its challenges but I really LOVE my job. My scheduling, organizing, networking skills are shining and I feel very lucky/blessed to have found a company that promotes/encourages those who work hard.

I'm living in my OWN home! A lot of wonderful, fabulous changes have happened in my life in the last year, a lot of things I never would have believed could happen....

The kids are happy, they love school and Camille was able to start in 3rd and move up to 4th within one year at the private school, she's now in 5th and on track. I held Danny back due to speech/maturity issues so he's now in Kindergarten and doing well. We're in a great school district, thankfully.

Yes, my ex is/was a pastor. He's remarried, she's nice- he's still not. This board was such a lifesaver for me, even when you beat me up for not agreeing wholeheartedly with you. :) You helped keep me sane and strong.

My life is completely different than it was before. Good/bad...I do miss the ability to GO DO anything, anytime with the kids. I miss the adventure of homeschooling but I am so grateful someone else can be their teacher now.

Anyways, Hi again everyone. I'm now going to look at the boards and see how I can participate...:auto:

Congrats Jessica! I am glad to hear you life is going so well. Thanks for keeping your hs blog up, it has been a great resource time and time again.

Wishing you happiness in all that you are doing!

Jessica,

I'm so glad to hear life is going well for you and hope you will post again.

Your energy and enthusiasm was always inspiring to burnt out overwhelmed moms like me!lol!

I still visit your blog when I need fresh ideas for my little ones so thanks for leaving that up.

My oldest dd and I are taking a mother daughter cruise in two weeks. We'll be hitting Cozumel and the Grand Cayman Islands~have fun on your trip :-)

Jessica,

dh and I have cruised the Caribbean before and preferred to do our own sightseeing.

I would never attempt that on my own or with my dd though, for safety reasons. So, we will probably do at least one excursion~they are so expensive, but I want dd to really treasure memories of this trip.

Since this is your honeymoon, I'd definitely splurge and go for it!