Menu

S/O: What's YOUR pirate name?

Who knew "dirty ethel rackham" wasn't her real name? :confused:

Now that she has revealed her dirty little secret, we know that she got that name from the Pirate Quiz website.

Even though MomsintheGarden says you guys have done this BEFORE, it seems like a good time to do it again!

Sign me with the lamest pirate name ever,

Captain Roger Kidd

Your pirate name is:

Captain Bess Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Captain Bess Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

No, it says I'm in charge! Arr!

Captain Jenny Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Do I get to meet Johnny Depp now?

:iagree:

Mine is Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

That was fun :001_smile:

Captain Mary Cash here. (At least I'm not a boy named Sue!)

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!"

Edited by K in MI

Mine was lame. I could come up with a better pirate name in my sleep with too many margaritas under my belt.

So I did it over. And it was still lame.

Mad Anne Flint

or

I forget the other one.

It should be this:

Dirty Dani Black

And don't you think your actual name ought to play some role in the pirate name that you get?

Bloody Charity Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Captain Mary Cash here. (At least I'm not a boy named Sue!)

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!"

Hey, K in MI, that was mine too.:D I thought it sounded kind of lame.

I'm going to try again!

Okay, so I messed around and came up with "Captain Mary Read", so now I know as I pirate I'm a loser. Good thing I'm a land lubber!

Uh, no, I beg to differ. *I* am clearly in charge. Don't make me force you to admit it.

Captain Anne Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

(Anyone else feel a mutiny coming on?)

Mad Bess Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Ok, I know this is totally off topic, but does that Vince guy from the Sham Wow commercials remind you of a pirate? I keep expecting him to "Arrrrgh, mateys! Buy me Sham Wow! You'll be saying Wow! every time you use it. ARGH! Edited by mrsrevmeg
spelling

Calico Morgan Rackham Arr!

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

That's a good thing to be known for, no? I couldn't read two of the questions because there were ads on the top of them.