• 18-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56+

Ahhh...the question to NEVER ask a lady. :tongue_smilie: Actually, I am just wondering what type of diverse group we have here. I know we have all ages and just wanted to see how "many" we had representing each group. Of course, I am not going to have you type it out here...so I made a poll. :) You are welcome to share, if you like though!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 and holding. I don't care what any one says, come November, I'll still be 49.;) Come to think of it, I guess I better update my Facebook page.

Hold on just a dog gone minute! You mean to tell me that as of this minute I'm the oldest one on these boards? That's o.k. - I can handle it. After all, with age comes wisdom, and I still don't have any gray hair. :)O.k., maybe a couple, but not many.

I'm 38. Gosh, my twenties seems so long ago. I was still so silly and ignorant then! :lol: I looked better in a bikini, though. Maybe that's how it works: There is an inverse relationship between external and internal assets. With age, the internal assets increase propotionately to the decrease in external assets. Anyone with me? :D

49 and holding. I don't care what any one says, come November, I'll still be 49.;) Come to think of it, I guess I better update my Facebook page.

Hold on just a dog gone minute! You mean to tell me that as of this minute I'm the oldest one on these boards? That's o.k. - I can handle it. After all, with age comes wisdom, and I still don't have any gray hair. :)O.k., maybe a couple, but not many.

Well, I'm one year behind you. I'll be 49 in Sept., and I think it's great. In fact, it's all been great.

Janet