Menu

wuhan - coronavirus

gardenmom5

42 minutes ago, Kassia said:

No rice here either.  Still no toilet paper/paper towels at the store I went to.  No eggs or bread.  No laundry detergent or Listerene.  Ice cream was pretty wiped out, but lots of frozen pizzas and chicken.  Fresh meat was well-stocked,too.  Kind of strange what shelves are empty and what aren't.  Many items were limited to 1-2.  

Personal opinion with no evidence. People everywhere are either sick or quarantined out of fear. Everyone is understaffed including delivery. We have plenty of food but it's not being stocked fast enough. I wanted to stock up on frozen and canned 2 weeks ago but both were wiped out. Last week I got frozen, this week canned. So, while I'm irritated by the inconvenience I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ausmumof3

• Pen

• Arcadia

• Melissa Louise

2 minutes ago, Slache said:

Personal opinion with no evidence. People everywhere are either sick or quarantined out of fear. Everyone is understaffed including delivery. We have plenty of food but it's not being stocked fast enough. I wanted to stock up on frozen and canned 2 weeks ago but both were wiped out. Last week I got frozen, this week canned. So, while I'm irritated by the inconvenience I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

I agree.  There is plenty of food--they are just out of random items, but you can't get other items.  My dh couldn't get inexpensive meat on Monday, but I went back Tuesday and there was some.  He could easily have gotten the more expensive cuts.  I don't know about rice or pasta, bc we always have a store of those, but I've had no problem getting potatoes even with them on sale.  I am trying to remember that these past 60 years have been extraordinary in terms of supply and choice.  Most people during most times have had their selection limited by geography or money.

I am, however, finding it hard to believe the TP supply is working.  I've always bought 20 rolls when on sale and I got extra in February when I saw what was happening in China, but I,personally, haven't seen TP in any store since the beginning of March (I'm not out everyday and dh says he's heard Target is doing the best at restocking, but, really, where is the TP??????)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, amyx4 said:

I don't want to encourage a run on the grocery store but I would like to share something.  I live in a state that has restrictions in place and I have more than 2.5 kids 😉

Locally, I keep being told the grocery stores are good and trucks are getting through so don't panic. However, there are a few items that no matter which store or what time of day, I have been unable to get some items. There are some items that have not been restocked since this started. (I don't have brand loyalty)

No bags of rice. No frozen veggies, not even onions. No frozen fruit. No flour, sugar, yeast. Only tiny packages of expensive name-brand organic poultry. Only store brand white bread. There are store limits on eggs and milk.

I didn't check on meat cause we get a cow. I didn't check on t.p. cause we've always ordered by case.

For your (people generally, not you personally- if you have a cow I expect you personally are aware) awareness—some things are more seasonal than people may realize. And real foods come from farms first, before they go to factories to be frozen or otherwise handled. 

Frozen vegetables aren’t packed and stored to last for years, and normally (other than government emergency storage) neither is rice.  

When it is out, it is out, but other foods are coming along already. 

And I can already see farms around here making adjustments—like we aren’t a rice or hard wheat area, but I’m seeing what looks like oats and other grains that do grow here planted more than usual. 

Even in normal years in our area some frozen vegetables that aren’t packed in huge quantities are sold out some time during fall-winter. 

The Northern hemisphere is coming into the start of its fresh foods seasonal availability.

Try to use that if you possibly can (I realize that some people can’t drive and live where there’s nothing but a 7-11 or gas station convenience store available—in food deserts).  But if you can buy and utilize fresh foods (not hoarding, but probably Getting what you need and can use for 1 to 2 weeks if possible to not have to mingle frequently with other shoppers that’s probably a good idea.)  Perhaps joining local community supported agriculture CSA is another option not closed off by CV19.  

Farms so far as I can tell are still operating.  Early produce is starting to come in. 

Here is an example of Spring produce for a North Dakota CSA that utilizes hoops to extend its season (people farther south may already have a lot more, Canada may be a bit behind) Citrus is likely available fresh for people in right areas of country.   Asparagus and rhubarb may be coming in.

also consider currently  “unusual” foods.  Perhaps millet or amaranth, for example, instead of rice 

(and did I mention dandelions? 😁

(Early spring)
Vegetables:

Herbs:
  • fresh herbs
Edited by Pen
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, amyx4 said:

I don't want to encourage a run on the grocery store but I would like to share something.  I live in a state that has restrictions in place and I have more than 2.5 kids 😉

Locally, I keep being told the grocery stores are good and trucks are getting through so don't panic. However, there are a few items that no matter which store or what time of day, I have been unable to get some items. There are some items that have not been restocked since this started. (I don't have brand loyalty)

No bags of rice. No frozen veggies, not even onions. No frozen fruit. No flour, sugar, yeast. Only tiny packages of expensive name-brand organic poultry. Only store brand white bread. There are store limits on eggs and milk.

I didn't check on meat cause we get a cow. I didn't check on t.p. cause we've always ordered by case.

What's your general regional area?

We went through about 3 weeks of bare shelves.  We have limits on many items now, which is helping some stuff remain on the shelves.  If you want high demand items, you have to be there at store opening, and in the first 20-25 in item.  There is still no: rice, beans, flour, yeast, pasta, frozen veg, chicken breasts.  Everything else is hit or miss.  Stores are still getting stripped out daily.

It is SUPER frustrating to cope with because not only do we consume more than the average sized family, but the lack of predictability in stores means that you either do without or go to the store more often.  We are choosing to just go without for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freesia said:

I agree.  There is plenty of food--they are just out of random items, but you can't get other items.  My dh couldn't get inexpensive meat on Monday, but I went back Tuesday and there was some.  He could easily have gotten the more expensive cuts.  I don't know about rice or pasta, bc we always have a store of those, but I've had no problem getting potatoes even with them on sale.  I am trying to remember that these past 60 years have been extraordinary in terms of supply and choice.  Most people during most times have had their selection limited by geography or money.

I am, however, finding it hard to believe the TP supply is working.  I've always bought 20 rolls when on sale and I got extra in February when I saw what was happening in China, but I,personally, haven't seen TP in any store since the beginning of March (I'm not out everyday and dh says he's heard Target is doing the best at restocking, but, really, where is the TP??????)

Oh, TP is not a thing. I've heard different theories, but there is no TP. Or alcohol or hand sanitizer. We done bought them out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slache said:

Oh, TP is not a thing. I've heard different theories, but there is no TP. Or alcohol or hand sanitizer. We done bought them out.

And they aren't ever coming back?

I helped my mom move from my childhood home a couple of weeks ago.  We found many bottles of rubbing alcohol.   I told her they were gold and wouldn't let her throw any of them out.  She gave me some, too, so we are good.  But the fact I never see hand sanitizer and haven't for over a month, is odd.  I guess people come in right away and clean out the store??? But our store has had limits for several weeks.

A PP said her dh is in the TP business.  PP, if you hear me, where is the TP??????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, freesia said:

I helped my mom move from my childhood home a couple of weeks ago.  We found many bottles of rubbing alcohol.   I told her they were gold and wouldn't let her throw any of them out.  She gave me some, too, so we are good.  But the fact I never see hand sanitizer and haven't for over a month, is odd.  I guess people come in right away and clean out the store??? But our store has had limits for several weeks.

A PP said her dh is in the TP business.  PP, if you hear me, where is the TP??????

I think we literally have to make it. People bought out pallets. We weren't ready for that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, freesia said:

I’m in Silicon Valley and I do see toilet paper for the customers there before store opens. The daily supply is gone within the first 15 to 30mins was what the staff said even with limits.

Maybe the toilet supply delivery truck can come twice a day?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, freesia said:

Alcohol at least as ethanol for hand sanitizer is domestic.  But it may not be available until new amounts are distilled from existing grains or the new crop of grains is harvested in ~ fall.

And I expect that priority will be given to places most needing it like essential services. 

Edited by Pen
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, freesia said:

Has someone already posted this?

https://www.jpost.com/International/Purell-makers-face-class-action-lawsuit-for-misleading-its-customers-621859

• Like 2

Our farmer/food processor friends confirmed that there is no supply issue, but there is very much a delivery issue. They are desperate for more drivers, and their deliveries are happening at night (I didn't completely understand this, but I think it was because so many different companies need to service all the stores all the time). They said that the average age of a truck driver (CDL) is about 65, and a lot of them are choosing to sit this out. This corroborates with the news story that Arizona is using the National Guard to help with food delivery.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I’m in Silicon Valley and I do see toilet paper for the customers there before store opens. The daily supply is gone within the first 15 to 30mins was what the staff said even with limits.

Maybe the toilet supply delivery truck can come twice a day?

Our senior / immunocompromised shopping hours are right after the toilet paper delivery on purpose.  The younger people stocked up here.  The seniors weren't fast enough.  Some people have had to ask Grandma to pick up a pack for them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

PS - Slache - pregnant people here are on the list for those allowed to come in during the special shopping hours. 

Not here. I am nothing. Nobody loves me.

We're still pretty fine as of yet.

1 minute ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

It is a bad time to have Irritable Bowel Disease. . . .

I know! I keep thinking about that. Have you seen the garages where people have pallets and pallets of TP? People need to poop in their yards.

I'm another big family and do not like the quotas.  This week was much better than last week.  I arrived early, it was pouring rain (so few people out).  No rice, beans, flour, frozen chicken breast,  I grabbed the last bag of frozen veggies!  I had opened my last bag,  and we eat them a lot!  Milk was limit 2, potatoes limit 1, canned goods limit 4 each type.  I'm just happy they had more canned goods!  Last week Aldi had very few and Walmart was totally out.  Of course no TP, hand sanitizer,  all the cold meds are very picked over (and our family has z cold.... agsin).  Meats- I dont usually buy a lot, but it's very picked over but not gone.  You have to be flexible.   Eggs are also gone - I have chickens, but every time I'm in the store they are low.  Egg places are swamped with orders!  

I think a lot of people are choosing shelf staples- so much uncertainty.   Maybe you wont want to go into a store next week, or in 2 weeks or 3 weeks.  I know I've got my fridge and freezers packed (mostly use to deer and beef from the farm).   If it gets bad, we wont go into a store at all.  I did notice a lot more of the processed stuff available- frozen meals, pizzas, cookies, ect.  We don't eat a lot of that.  

I dont think any of us will starve, but we might have to change our eating habits!  

As for the TP- did no one else keep much of a supply before this????  That's the one item I do not understand being out of.  My parents gave me some this week.  My kids were excited!  Sadly, they are still limited to 2 sheets per trip,  lol!

• Like 2

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Coronavirus-live-updates-news-bay-area-15151165.php

1:02 p.m. Newsom: California has secured 100 million new N95 masks. As coronavirus cases climb in California, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Wednesday that more protective face masks and testing equipment are coming. The state has secured 1 million new N95 masks, he said, and business magnate Richard Branson is delivering 150,000 testing kits to the state on a 747 from Hong Kong. Elon Musk is providing 1,225 new ventilators.”

• Like 12

Elon Musk’s Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1242279396226011137

“Yup, China had an oversupply, so we bought 1255 FDA-approved ResMed, Philips & Medtronic ventilators on Friday night & airshipped them to LA. If you want a free ventilator installed, please let us know!”
Mar 23

Thanks Tesla China team, China Customs Authority & LAX customs for acting so swiftly”
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Some of my local friends have banded together in a FB group and we are helping each other find necessities. There have been TP sightings, but they tend to be in oddball places. There is a catering place near here that is selling some necessities including TP. However, the few times I have been to groceries, there is nothing whatsoever that can even sort of stand in for TP. 

Other things I have had no luck with are flour, sanitizing wipes. I did just manage to get some chicken (which I’m making tonight) but the two previous trips, zero poultry whatsoever. Milk has been spotty, but I did get some thanks to my FB group. It’s rationed, though. 

CVS did have a posing that they would have wipes, bleach, water, alcohol and TP on Wed (today) but I didn’t know if it would be mobbed or what so I didn’t go. 

• Like 1

What I find bizarre about this virus is the way that you can place people on some sort of time scale by it, depending on where they are on the curve.

Like, some people are just now starting to see their shelves disappear or are getting their stay at home orders. Others of us are just starting to see stuff that has been gone for awhile reappear on our shelves. Some of us are beginning to see our hospitals become overrun as the numbers of infected climb. My friends who are expats in China have begun to cautiously go out again as their numbers have fallen. It's like we are all experiencing the same day, just on vastly different timelines, depending on where we are on the curve of this thing. It's bizarre. I don't know how to express it exactly.  

Edited by SeaConquest
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1

The driver drove more than 800 miles from Fremont to Seattle 😮 precious cargo 🙂

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/truckload-of-50000-n95-masks-headed-to-uw-researchers-home-thanks-to-elon-musk-tesla/

“A truckload of 50,000 N95 surgical masks, critical for health-care workers fighting the novel coronavirus, arrived at the Seattle home of a UW Medicine physician on Sunday— courtesy of Elon Musk and Tesla.

Dr. Kristina Adams Waldorf pushed her family’s ice hockey gear out of the way to make room for the dozens of boxes of masks and special helmets for health care workers being unloaded into her driveway.

Her daughters, Ceci and Maria, were put to work hauling the boxes inside.

“This is nuts,” Ceci, 9, said.

Kyrylo Musiyenko, driver of the van carrying the shipment, picked it up in Fremont, California, at 6 p.m. with instructions that it was urgently needed in Seattle. He arrived shortly before noon on Sunday in Adams Waldorf’s driveway.

“Hopefully it will help,” he told Adams Waldorf.

“It’ll help right away,” she said.

This lightning-quick donation was arranged in a matter of hours.

Adams Waldorf got a call Saturday from a physician friend at UCLA. The friend, whose brother works for Musk, knew that Tesla had been donating surgical equipment. She also knew Seattle was in dire need of personal protective equipment for doctors, nurses and other front-line medical workers.

“It was just so, so fast,” said Adams Waldorf, a physician at University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC) who is starting a series of COVID-related research projects.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Coronavirus task force is holding its daily briefing right now.  Mr. Pence has reminded me of something I've heard before: the machines anesthesiologists use for surgical procedures can be quickly altered to serve as ventilators.  I think that is positive news.  

ETA:  I had wondered about Gov Cuomo's continued insistence that he needs 30k ventilators NOW.  Dr. Birx said (and Dr. Fauci didn't disagree) that such a statement is a huge overstatement.  If nothing is done to mitigate the spread, that number of ventilators might be needed over three cycles of this disease (since it might be with us beyond this year, just like the flu).

So, I will assume the Mr. Cuomo is understandably panicked and feeling the pressure when he says such things.

Edited by DoraBora
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Re: toilet paper. Up until this month, five butts left this house for most of the day. Three of my kids were in public school, one was at college, and Dh was at work. Demand is up.

39 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Oh, a corollary: my next door neighbors, my parents, and many others I know normally eat all of their meals out. They may snag breakfast at home a few mornings a week, but otherwise they don’t cook at all. DINKs with all kids in public school tend to live a very different lifestyle than us homeschoolers.

Very true-the above. More people at home means more supplies being used up at home.  I know a lot of little old people who eat out a LOT.  And a lot of busy families do, too.  All of a sudden, all those people are staying home to eat and they have to buy groceries.

I live in PA.  All non-essential businesses have been closed for a week or so.  Schools hae been closed for a week and a half.

I went to Aldi, Walmart, and Petco today and found everything I needed, including TP!  There was flour and rice and chicken and frozen veg, too. 

There were some spotty parts of the shelves, where they had items, but much fewer, like the pasta and the cereal.

I went on a rainy Wednesday morning, at about 9:30. There are limits on a lot of items.

When I posted on my local neighborhood group yesterday asking what the stores were like, I got all sorts of answers, “Well stocked,” “Shelves completely empty!” “Lots of people” “No one around.”  

I think it depends on what time of day you go and which stores you go to.  And probably the area as well. And whether or not it’s rainy. Most of the time when I go on a rainy day, there are fewer people out and about.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Oh, a corollary: my next door neighbors, my parents, and many others I know normally eat all of their meals out. They may snag breakfast at home a few mornings a week, but otherwise they don’t cook at all. DINKs with all kids in public school tend to live a very different lifestyle than us homeschoolers.

there's a meme that this is one reason people need so much TP - they're eating their own cooking for the first time in years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, prairiewindmomma said:

We homeschool, but we eat a huge chunk of our meals out and the kids and I are already feeling how sucky it is to eat most of our meals at home. I foresee a lot of Uber Eats and Postmates in the near future for us. We can't keep up all this "cooking" (aka microwaving) much longer. [SEND HELP!!] 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DoraBora said:

Coronavirus task force is holding its daily briefing right now.  Mr. Pence has reminded me of something I've heard before: the machines anesthesiologists use for surgical procedures can be quickly altered to serve as ventilators.  I think that is positive news.  

56 minutes ago, Plum said:

Dh’s hospital looked into that. I just remember him saying it wasn’t ideal, but can be done. His hospital contracts the anesthesiologists so they can’t recruit them to help in the covid ward. 😞

Maybe not ideal, but better than no ventilator.  Mr. Pence said Gov Cuomo has plans to use the ones found in ambulatory surgical centers if needed.  I suppose the governor can recruit them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JadeOrchidSong said:

I add: I read that 17 days after cruise ship vacated, live coronavirus was found on surface of objects in rooms where symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19 patients inhabitated.

Not True, as has been discussed already. They found traces of RNA. There was no live virus.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, freesia said:

Hand sanitiser is in shortage due to shortages of the stuff used to make it.  It’s a genuine issue.  One beer company here has switched to brewing alcohol for hand sanitiser but they are yet to receive approval.

• Like 2

Bno

Wednesday's major coronavirus updates: - USA: +11,204 cases, +146 deaths - Spain: +7,457 cases, +656 deaths - Italy: +5,210 cases, +683 deaths - Germany: +3,907 cases, +47 deaths - France: +2,931 cases, +231 deaths - Iran: +2,206 cases, +143 deaths - UK: +1,452 cases, +43 deaths

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, SeaConquest said:

What I find bizarre about this virus is the way that you can place people on some sort of time scale by it, depending on where they are on the curve.

Like, some people are just now starting to see their shelves disappear or are getting their stay at home orders. Others of us are just starting to see stuff that has been gone for awhile reappear on our shelves. Some of us are beginning to see our hospitals become overrun as the numbers of infected climb. My friends who are expats in China have begun to cautiously go out again as their numbers have fallen. It's like we are all experiencing the same day, just on vastly different timelines, depending on where we are on the curve of this thing. It's bizarre. I don't know how to express it exactly.  

Yes.  So true.  

We have started going to a grocery store in the middle of the city that has no parking.  People there must be local city dwellers and appear to be only shopping for 1 or 2 days as they are carrying a bag or 2 max.  As we approached the store around 11am, we saw a woman with TP under her arm, which made me think of this thread! 

May you all learn how to sew 'family cloth', and after washing it, hang it in the sun for some UV sterilizing!!!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SeaConquest said:

I think this is also why we see so many different responses to the crisis—our relative exposure to areas with steeper curves and less time before the peak.  We may live there, or have family who do, or simply be aware of/care about those who are.

• Like 5

The retail group behind stationery brand Smiggle, sleepwear chain Peter Alexanderand fashion outlets including Portmans and Just Jeans will close all retail stores in Australia from tonight until late-April. 

Premier Investments said all its employees in Australia would be temporarily stood down as a result, except for "a small number of employees required to perform limited essential work".

"This means our team members will not attend work and will not be paid," it said.

"We have put in place special arrangements for employees to access accrued annual leave and long-service leave entitlements."

Premier said the closures would affect 9,000 employees globally, following similar decisions in New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.

• Sad 1

@StellaM@Ausmumof3

🇦🇺 https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-26/coronavirus-schools-teaching-public-and-private-amid-covid19/12088280

“The teachers, one in the public system and one a private school teacher, told the ABC two very different stories as the threat of COVID-19 intensifies and many schools remain open. 

The public school teacher, who the ABC is calling Karen, described it as a "Lord of the Flies" scenario, while the private school teacher, Jessica, said by the school staying open, it took pressure off health professionals responding to the crisis. 

Karen is a teacher at a large Sydney public school.

She said students had told her she'd die if she contracted the disease — but because they were "immune" they were not going to catch it.

"We're dealing with a situation where kids are literally sneezing on [teachers] or coughing on them because they have no sense of personal hygiene or personal space," she said. 

"We've got teachers at school who are quite old. They're all 60 years (of age)-plus and these people have got underlying health issues as well."

She said physical distancing at large public schools was impossible, as 30 students were crammed in to classrooms with inadequate sanitation supplies.

Other public schools have issued public pleas for donations of hand sanitiser.

Private school teacher Jessica, who works at a smaller independent school, painted a much more positive view of life during coronavirus.

She said she had been working "extremely long hours" teaching normal classes and helping refine online teaching modules as remote learning began.

"Yes I've had to work weekends but whatever helps Australians out for a good cause is a good cause," she said. 

"So I'm not thinking about myself at the moment. If the Government wants that and that relieves a bit of pressure off healthcare professionals and things like that, then it's a good thing." 

She said her school remained adequately stocked with hand sanitiser and soap.

"I'm a bit of a clean freak so I've been sanitising, the kids have been good and understood to wash their hands," she said. 

"There has been times I suppose I felt a little bit vulnerable. 

"But I also think it's a good thing I'm at school rather than at home because I've been able to talk to colleagues and get that proper online training." 

Physical distancing was a problem at her school too, with students packed into tight classrooms.

But attendance is expected to fall to 25 per cent at Jessica's school this week, as many parents keep their kids at home.

"The social distancing has been a lot easier since the Government has asked to keep some of the kids at home because the classrooms are smaller so we're able to actually separate the students about a metre in the classroom," she said.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Abc:  Navy asked to help remove the Artania from Australian waters

As we mentioned earlier this morning, seven passengers on the cruise ship have tested positive for COVID-19 — there's no Australiansamong its 800 passengers and 500 crew.

The WA Government has requested Commonwealth help and said if any passengers required medical attention on shore, that should take place in a defence facility away from the public.

"The Commonwealth has assets here, it has defence assets, it has the navy, we'd like their assistance to try to get the Artania to leave as soon as possible," WA Premier Mark Mcgowan said.

There's no Australians on board, it needs to be fuelled, but it needs to leave and go to its home port.

Its home port is actually Germany, so what we're saying to the ship is 'you need to leave', and we're saying to the Commonwealth 'you need to help us get that ship to leave'.

I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand I think anyone jumping on to a cruise in the last three weeks made a bad decision and the cruise companies advertising deep discounts were irresponsible . On the other hand it seems like a kind of sucky way to treat people.  But then if WA is already under pressure for healthcare passengers may be better off in Germany where they seem to be doing well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Bno

Wednesday's major coronavirus updates: - USA: +11,204 cases, +146 deaths - Spain: +7,457 cases, +656 deaths - Italy: +5,210 cases, +683 deaths - Germany: +3,907 cases, +47 deaths - France: +2,931 cases, +231 deaths - Iran: +2,206 cases, +143 deaths - UK: +1,452 cases, +43 deaths

each of these countries also have wildly different populations so that has a big impact.

I like the numbers from worldmeters coronavirus page - it takes into account what a countries population is to give how many cases/deaths per million of population.  re: Italy is: 133 *dead* per million, the US is 2.  (spain is 73.)   - those numbers were from early this morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1