Menu

wuhan - coronavirus

gardenmom5

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Everylywell was on CBS news tonight.  No at-home test kits have been approved by the FDA, and they were marketing the tests as if they were.  They are now not actually selling the tests to anyone unless/until the tests get approved.

The FDA is a huge reason, the biggest reason, we have inadequate testing in the first place. We've red taped ourselves in.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/23/oura-partners-with-ucsf-to-determine-if-its-smart-ring-can-hep-detect-covid-19-early/
“Oura partners with UCSF to determine if its smart ring can help detect COVID-19 early

... The smart ring startup is working with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) on a new study to see if its device can help detect early physiological signs that might indicate the onset of COVID-19.

This study will include two parts: Around 2,000 frontline healthcare professionals will get Oura rings to wear during the study. The rings track a user’s body temperature continuously, as well as their sleep patterns, heart rate and activity levels. Fever is a common and early symptom that could indicate COVID-19, and a continuously updated body temperature reading could detect fever very early. That’s not enough to confirm a case of COVID-19, of course, but the purpose of the study is to determine whether the range of readings Oura’s ring tracks might, taken together and with other signals, be useful in some kind of early detection effort.

There’s good reason why researches believe that Oura could be used in early detection: An Oura user in Finland claims the ring alerted him to the fact that he was ill before he was displaying any overt symptoms of the virus, prompting him to get tested (relatively easy in that country). Test results confirmed that while asymptomatic, he had indeed contracted COVID-19. As a result, UCSF researcher Dr. Ashley Mason hypothesizes that the Oura ring could anticipate COVID-19 onset by as many as two to three days before the onset of more obvious symptoms, like coughing.

Being able to detect the presence of the virus in an individual early is key to global containment efforts, but even more important when it comes to frontline healthcare workers. The earlier a frontline responder is diagnosed, the less chance that they expose their colleagues or others they’re working around in close quarters.

In addition to the Oura rings being provided to study participants, the plan is to expand it to include Oura’s general user population, meaning its more than 150,000 global users can opt in to participate and add to the overall pool of available information with their ring’s readings and daily symptom surveys. For existing Oura users, it’s a relatively low-lift way to contribute to the global effort to combat the pandemic — without even leaving the house.”

• Like 3

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/23/amazon-care-to-provide-delivery-and-pick-up-of-at-home-covid-19-test-sample-kits-in-seattle-trial/
“Amazon Care to provide delivery and pick-up of at-home COVID-19 test sample kits in Seattle trial

Amazon  is going to be working with a new research initiative backed in part by the Gates Foundation that will distribute at-home coronavirus assessment kits, and then deliver the collected samples to FDA-approved test facilities. Amazon Care, the health arm formed by Amazon initially for internal employee care, will be handling the delivery of the kits, as well as transportation of collected samples to the test labs, as first reported by CNBC.

While the FDA updated its guidance just a few days ago to specifically exclude at-home testing from the Emergency Use Authorization that is in place to enable broadened private lab testing of potential COVID-19 cases, the arrangement with the Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN) and Amazon Care bypasses use of the traditional mail or package delivery network. The Amazon Care drivers who are doing the test kit drop-offs and deliveries are specifically trained in proper handling of sensitive medical materials, and the SCAN project is for a limited research endeavor undertaken in order to help “understand how coronavirus is spreading in the Greater Seattle area.”

Availability of kits will be limited, but will include the kind of swab testing that is being conducted at drive-through testing facilities in the U.S. Should a sample test positive for COVID-19, the person who provided the sample to SCAN will be contacted by a healthcare worker for next steps, including advice on how to seek treatment and prevent transmission.

SCAN is the result of a partnership by Seattle & King County’s Public Health department, as well as a team of hospitals and health organizations that created the Seattle Flu Study, a similar project meant to study the spread of the traditional seasonal flu within the community. The research and data modeling work done for that study have been adapted to the study of COVID-19, and the flu study has been put on hold while researchers focus on the pandemic instead.”

Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, square_25 said:

I think this starts us down an extremely political path. Let’s not go there.

Really? I thought it was just established fact at this point...there was a really well done timeline of testing issues in the US that was not at all political.  I thought it was posted to this thread. The FDA has to approve new tests. It can take upwards of 10 years in this country to get a new diagnostic test on the market and declaring an emergency situation actually makes the problem worse in a crisis. I didn't know we couldn't discuss problems with testing on this thread?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, popmom said:

quick update: my daughter is feeling much better. still no tests available. Hubby still quarantined in basement. 

I cannot find ANY evidence from a credible source that this stupid virus is contagious during the incubation period. All official websites say it's not impossible but the likelihood is low. Also, contradictory to what someone mentioned to me in a comment upthread, the more symptomatic you are, the more contagious you are. 

Here you go too, although I see a number of other ones have been posted.  And some of those articles have, in fact, mentioned studies that show asymptomatic people shedding even more virus.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/Health/health-news/infected-people-without-symptoms-might-be-driving-the-spread-of-coronavirus-more-than-we-realized/ar-BB11caN5?ocid=sf

Yes, and one is asymptomatic during the incubation period.  No way to tell which that is until symptoms show up.  Or don't.  But contagious either way.  How are you supposed to tell if someone who is exposed is 1) asymptomatic carrier 2) incubating  or 3) not infected.  Not unless you test them.  But both 1) and 2) are potential spreaders.

From the article - this Biogen cluster is well-known and documented - and the number from this cluster has gone way up since this article was printed.  People that spread it at the meeting were in the incubation period - they didn't know they had it, but then got sick after the meeting, at which they spread it to a whole ton of people.
But it appears that a Massachusetts coronavirus cluster with at least 82 cases was started by people who were not yet showing symptoms, and more than half a dozen studies have shown that people without symptoms are causing substantial amounts of infection.

Edited by Matryoshka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Abc (don’t read if you’re feeling fragile 😞)

Residents of Spanish nursing homes have been found abandoned or dead in their beds as the country's coronavirus outbreak worsens, according to the nation's Defence Minister.

Key points:

• Spain is the second hardest-hit country in Europe after Italy
  • Madrid is struggling to cope, with the highest number of cases
  • City authorities have used an ice rink as a makeshift morgue

The Spanish military has been brought in to help disinfect areas, including nursing homes, as the disease spreads in one of Europe's worst-hit countries.

"The army, during certain visits, found some older people completely abandoned, sometimes even dead in their beds," Defence Minister Margarita Robles told broadcaster Telecinco, according to the BBC.

She did not say what had caused the deaths.

Coronavirus update: Follow all the latest news in our daily wrap

Spain is the second hardest-hit country in Europe after Italy, with the country's death toll at more than 2,300, according to figures by the Johns Hopkins University.

A Spanish official in charge of the health emergency said 87 per cent of those who had died were aged 70 or older.

• Sad 10

Adelaide Now:  The second stage of radical restrictions could be in place in Australia tomorrow as authorities deal with the fallout of infected passengers disembarking from the Ruby Princesss cruise ship. 

Sky News is reporting that a more severe lockdown will be discussed at tonight’s National Cabinet meeting amid concerns that many Australians are continuing to ignore the social distancing guidelines.

Stage two restrictions could include the full closure of schools, public transport reductions and the cancellation of all weddings.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, popmom said:

quick update: my daughter is feeling much better. still no tests available. Hubby still quarantined in basement. 

I cannot find ANY evidence from a credible source that this stupid virus is contagious during the incubation period. All official websites say it's not impossible but the likelihood is low. Also, contradictory to what someone mentioned to me in a comment upthread, the more symptomatic you are, the more contagious you are. 

1) There was a UK business man who picked up CV19 somewhere, maybe Singapore I don’t recall for sure, then while feeling well himself became a “superspreader” to a number of people including some at a ski chalet.  He then apparently realized that he was probably infected because of contacts, but still hadn’t had symptoms, then got tested and at some point I think did have symptoms and was in hospital in UK.

2) There was a 38 yo in Italy (case 1?) who got CV we apparently don’t know how, felt well enough to attend / participate in various functions including a marathon and soccer game.  Infected a number of other people along way including his wife. Ultimately ended up in critical condition in ICU himself. 

I think both are legitimate cases. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, square_25 said:

That wasn’t an apolitical timeline. I strongly disagree with that characterization, but I really don’t want the thread shut down, and I can’t really debate it without naming the actors :-).

Are you referring to the timeline published by The Dispatch that was linked upthread? I know The Dispatch is considered center-right, but I'm as far left as you can get and it seemed like a well-researched, fact-based article that included quotes from reputable sources and links to original documents. Most of the information in it matched what I have read in sources like the Washington Post and NY Times. If there are inaccuracies in it, or important facts that were selectively omitted or cherry-picked, etc., I would be genuinely interested in that information. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Ausmumof3 said:

USA now officially has the 3rd highest no of cases worldwide after China and Italy with 46,157.  Obviously we can assume some countries aren’t testing as widely but still concerning.

But the US is also a huge country.  And so far the deathrate hasn't been as high.  Which doesn't mean that we are out of the woods - we are just entering the woods still.  But just a bit of perspective, in my opinion. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, square_25 said:Anyway, I think it’s best to stick to news and personal experiences.

Ah, sorry, I am way behind on what we're supposed to post to which thread at this point or that people were making guidelines for what should be posted...my bad! I don't have any personal experience and I guess the testing stuff seems newsy to me, and these discussions are pretty overwhelming so I just jump in a lot of the time without being fully aware.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

But the US is also a huge country.  And so far the deathrate hasn't been as high.  Which doesn't mean that we are out of the woods - we are just entering the woods still.  But just a bit of perspective, in my opinion. 

I suspect what it means is other countries like Iran for example with a higher death rate have a massively high undiagnosed case load.  And yes US has a lower population density and is increasing testing. 

Breaking: Adelaide students and teachers in self isolation after positive tests at high school 

Eight staff members and 110 students at Unley High School in Adelaide have gone into self-isolation, after a student and teacher tested positive to COVID-19 last week.

• Sad 7

Remember all the discussion about electricity?

My trees are all encased in thick ice and sagging right now. And it’s pretty windy out there. I very much want to believe that, if there’s an outage, we’ll be back up and running nice and quickly. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, but we’re expecting another round tomorrow. Sigh.

I’m really just venting. The universe is unfair and I shouldn’t have to be in winter mode at the end of March in a pandemic.

• Sad 12

Aus new restrictions- From midnight on Wednesday, existing restrictions will be extended to include:

Food courts inside shopping centres - however, take-away will be allowed

Auction houses

Real estate auctions and open house inspections

Outdoor and indoor markets - excluding food markets

Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons, massage and tattoo parlours

Amusement parks and arcades

Play centres, both indoor and outdoor

Community and recreation centres

Personal training will be limited to 10 people, with social distancing strictly enforced

Social and sporting-based activities, involving large groups

Galleries, museums, libraries and community facilities

Community clubs, halls and RSLs

Weddings are restricted to couples, the celebrant and witnesses (no more than five people)

Funerals have been restricted to no more than 10 people

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Aus new restrictions- From midnight on Wednesday, existing restrictions will be extended to include:

I'm hearing from a teacher friend that schools in Vic are opening again for term 2.

My sense of relief about their closure lasted a whole 24 hours. 

The virus lived in the cruise ship (in both symptomatic and asymptomatic cabins) for 17 days.  Maybe wiping down your lysol wipes container with a lysol wipe isn't so funny after all.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/23/cdc-coronavirus-survived-in-princess-cruise-cabins-up-to-17-days-after-passengers-left.html?fbclid=IwAR3-aA_wpjpCLlPGx0hhNRp6drnxY7xdUPHqHM9Za69CyyYwJ_79Ikve6lY

• Sad 5

26 minutes ago, StellaM said:

Scotty said that schools are very safe (because of the magic way that ten children congregating in a park are infectious, but ten children in a school classroom are not) and that they are there for all children of essential workers. 

He defined 'essential worker' as 'anyone who has a job'. 

It's the Titanic, 2020 style.

We're going down, baby! Play that piano! Last cocktails, anyone?

Yeah I loved that definition of an essential worker.  Everyone’s an essential worker because it’s essential to their family that they have an income... this dude played a lot of twister as a kid.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Katy said:

The virus lived in the cruise ship (in both symptomatic and asymptomatic cabins) for 17 days.  Maybe wiping down your lysol wipes container with a lysol wipe isn't so funny after all.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/23/cdc-coronavirus-survived-in-princess-cruise-cabins-up-to-17-days-after-passengers-left.html?fbclid=IwAR3-aA_wpjpCLlPGx0hhNRp6drnxY7xdUPHqHM9Za69CyyYwJ_79Ikve6lY

A couple of twitter science people pointed out it was only RNA that survived not actually virus that could still infect people.  I don’t understand the science but it sounds like that headline was misleading.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

A couple of twitter science people pointed out it was only RNA that survived not actually virus that could still infect people.  I don’t understand the science but it sounds like that headline was misleading.

Yup: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, square_25 said:

It’s cherry-picked to make a point, I think. But if I start explaining why I think so, I’m going to have name people :-/. That’s why I’d rather not.

If you have time, I'd definitely appreciate the info in a PM. I have shared the other article on social media and would like to provide correct info. Of course even with quarantine I'm not any less busy homeschooling everyone, so I understand if you don't have the time or inclination.

Local report: Local nurses had been reusing masks for a week. They are now gone. Some hospitals are letting nurses wear homemade masks, some are not. Some are wearing swim goggles. The local head of the nurse’s union spoke on most of the local evening news broadcasts last night. We are only just getting started but hospitals are already full. 

• Sad 10

3 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

My vent-

The amount of people here wearing masks as chin guards is amazing.  People they have to cover your nose and mouth to be affective.  And don’t take the mask off when you enter the store. Either wear it correctly or donate you masks.

It's rare to see anyone here wearing them. I always do when I go out in public, but most of the time I'm the only one.  I could tell one clerk was smirking about it. Not my first rodeo so it didn't phase me, but am sorry to see it. 

12 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

My vent-

The amount of people here wearing masks as chin guards is amazing.  People they have to cover your nose and mouth to be affective.  And don’t take the mask off when you enter the store. Either wear it correctly or donate you masks.

That's bizarro.  Here it seems almost no one is wearing masks at all, but I haven't seen the 'I'm too cool to put it on my face' version either. WTH is that??  I have just one N95 that is probably from the H1N1 scare over a decade ago, and I found it in a ziploc bag in the basement (thought I'd bought more, but if I did they're AWOL).  I'm planning on using it over and over (trying to severely limit outings), 'properly' over mouth and nose, but it's probably waaay 'out of date' and is supposed to be single use - but I figure it's better than nothing.  But I still feel weird using it at all because no.one.else. is.   Not even homemade or surgical ones. I'm wearing it anyway, at least to go inside anywhere (why in heck would anyone wear it outside and take it off when going inside?  Is this backward-world?).  Dh is using one of those bug masks he had from painting etc.

Edited by Matryoshka

1 minute ago, Matryoshka said:

That's bizarro.  Here it seems almost no one is wearing masks at all, but I haven't seen the 'I'm too cool to put it on my face' version either. WTH is that??  I have just one N95 that is probably from the H1N1 scare over a decade ago, and I found it in a ziploc bag in the basement (thought I'd bought more, but if I did they're AWOL).  I'm using it over and over, 'properly' over mouth and nose, but it's probably waaay 'out of date' and is supposed to be single use - but I figure it's better than nothing.  But I still feel weird using it at all because no.one.else. is.   Not even homemade or surgical ones.  Dh is using one of those bug masks he had from painting etc.

I have 3 or 4 left after sending them to my parents (60s-70s) and their friends. I won't use them tho until I see significant community spread in my area.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sneezyone said:

I have 3 or 4 left after sending them to my parents (60s-70s) and their friends. I won't use them tho until I see significant community spread in my area.

Yeah, there's a confirmed case in my town, 2 in the next town, and still very limited testing.  Dh is in his 60s already - he just shopped at senior hours at 5:30 this morning.  With his bug mask.

Edited by Matryoshka
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matryoshka said:

That's bizarro.  Here it seems almost no one is wearing masks at all, but I haven't seen the 'I'm too cool to put it on my face' version either. WTH is that??  I have just one N95 that is probably from the H1N1 scare over a decade ago, and I found it in a ziploc bag in the basement (thought I'd bought more, but if I did they're AWOL).  I'm planning on using it over and over (trying to severely limit outings), 'properly' over mouth and nose, but it's probably waaay 'out of date' and is supposed to be single use - but I figure it's better than nothing.  But I still feel weird using it at all because no.one.else. is.   Not even homemade or surgical ones. I'm wearing it anyway, at least to go inside anywhere (why in heck would anyone wear it outside and take it off when going inside?  Is this backward-world?).  Dh is using one of those bug masks he had from painting etc.

The only logical reason I can think of for mask on when outside, off when inside,  would be if person has bad pollen and similar problems and is using mask for the outdoors issue. 

I have mask for severe fragrance products/ smoke/ toxic chemical intolerance, and was finding it hard to make transition for protection from virus.  However as places started using huge amounts of cleaning products it will be more natural to me to mask to protect myself from the cleaners whenever I need to go to store or somewhere public. 

If you start wearing a mask it could help others who have health conditions where they should be wearing one if they can — perhaps seeing you will allow them to feel more comfortable about doing that. 

2 minutes ago, Pen said:

The only logical reason I can think of for mask on when outside, off when inside,  would be if person has bad pollen and similar problems and is using mask for the outdoors issue. 

Yeah, but in the current climate it makes no sense!!

If you start wearing a mask it could help others who have health conditions where they should be wearing one if they can — perhaps seeing you will allow them to feel more comfortable about doing that. 

Be the change you want to see in the world!  😄  I have already worn it out twice.  I did get some funny looks from one cashier - did she think I was sick, or I wonder if people will think I have a hoard of N95 masks I'm not sharing with health care workers.  Nope, just the decade-old single copy...  I think I may sew a cotton mask to wear over it, as I've seen suggested some places...

• Like 3

I wear my N100 mask.  It's bulky.  It's hot.  And I start to find it hard to breathe if I'm in it for any length of time.  (Most of my errands are brief but if I am out, I try to combine errands so that I'm going out less.  )  I feel like a dork wearing it.  But fortunately it covers up enough of my face that you can't see my embarrassment! 

I was going into the grocery store the other day and a mom and child were coming in, both masked.  The child protesting, "But Mom, they'll think that I'm in a costume!"   And then he saw me and his eyes got wide.  I waved.  😉 

• Like 13
  • Haha 5

Canadians are being advised that masks are generally unhelpful for preventing one's self from getting the virus, but that they can be useful to prevent yourself from transmitting it to others. This makes me perceive people in public in masks as people who have symptoms and know it -- and possibly shouldn't be out. I acknowledge that they might also be overly cautious,  or they might be at higher risk and using the really good masks very well, or they might be following what they view as better advice than our local advice. There are definitely other reasons. I'm just saying that to me, seeing a person in a mask gives me the first impression that they, themselves, are already sick.

• Like 1

I normally wear N95s during flu season because I am on immunosuppressants. I gave a couple to Dh this month to wear when he runs errands for us once a week. He re-uses them and lets them dry in a paper bag. A month ago, no one wore a mask. Three weeks ago he saw people in gloves and some Asian families in masks. Two weeks ago he saw a few in masks. This week—many. 

People treat you weird when you are masked. They are afraid to be near you. They are angry because you are using a mask a health worker could have. They assume you are overreacting (though I think this is fading).

I am sewing cloth covers for his N95 today—should be more socially acceptable to wear that than a respirator.

• Like 2

I really am super angry at the rhetoric that masks aren’t helpful. I think it is a bold lie told to reassure fearful people in the midst of a huge shortage.

A mask, worn properly, is excellent protection. Respirators are uncomfortable to wear. I have marks on my face after wearing them. But, frankly, they keep people alive. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

I've been watching the emotional evolution on the nationwide travel nursing boards that I follow on FB. The typical attitude a month ago was, "We are nurses. We've seen it all. This is no big deal. Just like the flu. Wash your hands." Two weeks ago, people started to take CV19 more seriously, and still trusted the CDC party line that droplet protected was sufficient PPE. A week ago, people began to really worry that they were not being afforded appropriate PPE because they saw the new studies about the virus being airborne/capable of being aerosolized, especially during certain procedures. Nursing unions protested the lack of PPE and individual nurses asked management if they could wear their own masks. Many nurses reported being fired on the spot if they did so. What I am seeing now is many nurses saying that they simply will refuse CV19 patients if they are not given appropriate PPE.  Many others are saying that they are ending their travel contracts early and going home, that it is simply too dangerous because management has no respect for their safety. They are saying that this isn't what we signed up for because you aren't equipping us to do our jobs safely for our patients, for our families, and for ourselves.

I fear at a time when we need more healthcare providers, we are going to see an exodus if the PPE situation is not remedied quickly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 7

3 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I really am super angry at the rhetoric that masks aren’t helpful. I think it is a bold lie told to reassure fearful people in the midst of a huge shortage.

A mask, worn properly, is excellent protection. Respirators are uncomfortable to wear. I have marks on my face after wearing them. But, frankly, they keep people alive. 

THIS. If they were unhelpful, medical professionals wouldn't be wearing them. I bought them when I knew things were getting ugly and sent them to at-risk family/friends. When I tried to explain this messaging difference (supply preservation) I was met with scorn. Guess who shut up? Guess who's family members are protected?

• Like 6

I also resent the messaging that people buying N95s at hardware stores were stealing from healthcare workers. Look, industrial masks were never meant to serve as medical masks. They are made differently. (Medical masks have additional layers and slightly different materials). We now have dry wallers sanding wearing nothing, or maybe a bandana. 

Lean management and just in time delivery contributed to this, but let’s also acknowledge that our local hospitals are burning through x10 PPE(or were, when they had them). Me having a handful of respirators left over from last summer when I was refinishing my deck—which I held over for flu season—was never the problem.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I also resent the messaging that people buying N95s at hardware stores were stealing from healthcare workers. Look, industrial masks were never meant to serve as medical masks. They are made differently. (Medical masks have additional layers and slightly different materials). We now have dry wallers sanding wearing nothing, or maybe a bandana. 

Lean management and just in time delivery contributed to this, but let’s also acknowledge that our local hospitals are burning through x10 PPE(or were, when they had them). Me having a handful of respirators left over from last summer when I was refinishing my deck—which I held over for flu season—was never the problem.

Absolutely. The ones I got came from my local Ace and I even left a few on the shelves! They are not manufactured to the same specs, or certified for medical use, but they will do the job.

• Like 1

I agree! And, DH won't wear one while working because literally no one is wearing them in rural Missouri. He NEEDS to be wearing one. I went to six different stores on Saturday trying to round up what we needed in the way of groceries, to make masks, and for Easter. I saw hundreds of people but not one other person had a mask on. I was appalled.

19 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/23/2020 at 7:02 AM, Quill said:

My dd was saying this about Italians (and the French). She said, “they’re just so touch-y! Very physically interactive with other people.” 

I was thinking the same.  Not only friends and family, but they touch everyone's children.  When we were there they would pick up my kids and so on.  We all know kids are disease vectors even if they don't get sick.  Between that, tourism, the multigenerational families, and the % of elderly there, it was the perfect storm.

• Like 1

I have a tube-like “thing” that’s supposed to go on your head to cover your hair. I never could get it to work right.  I’m thinking I’m going to wear it as a mask when I go out next.  Instead of putting it on my head, I’ll put it around my face.  I can fold it so it’s 3 layers deep when it’s around my face.  Some pictures: 

D17C2CA0-4A20-4B52-AC48-5B4F8202EC01.jpeg

27822DE4-4DAA-44DE-B7BD-A566C299ECFD.jpeg

I have a few masks left over from science experiments, but I’m feeling funny about social pressure of people wondering why I haven’t donated them to local hospitals.  So, I’m not sure I want to wear hospital-type of masks.  

Edited by Garga
  • Like 10