Menu

Giant Emoji's

TechWife

Okay, I have to try...

😋

I wonder if there's any connection to the fact that right now as of this giant emoji issue, I can for the first time see the emojis in color on my laptop (thus far they've been black and white and impossible to tell one from the other).  I could always see color on my phone, but not my laptop.  Now, here they are, and some are giant!

30 minutes ago, Storygirl said:

Hope springs eternal. Trying again.

💘

Grr

Aww.  Here.  😄

edit:  weird things are happening with my emojis!!  My smiley was tiny the first time I posted, then after I edited the post, *poof* it was huge!  Hmm..

Edited by CES2005
  • Like 1

ohhhh...

My emojis have been tiny, but when I have quoted other people they become huge.

So maybe if I post a tiny emoji and then edit my post... maybe I'll get huge emojis too?

🍒

Edited by Junie
trying to get a huge cherry on top!

On 2/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, WendyAndMilo said:

I feel like someone, somewhere had a hypothesis about bored, intellectual moms and said "Now I wonder what will happen if we only give half of them randomly giant emojis."  They convinced SWB to allow them to take over the website back-end for a while; now she is sitting back, thinking "..........................................SMDH."

🤣

• Like 2