Menu

What TV show have you watched multiple times?

poppy

Hi Five to all you Browncoats out there!!!

Firefly

Babylon 5

Farscape

Star Trek (in nearly all its iterations)

Agents of Shield

Mash

Firefly

ER

Doctor Who

Torchwood

Record of Lodos Wars

Star Wars Clone Wars

Firefly

Battlestar Galactica (old and new)

Frasier

Friends

Fame

V (old version)

Firefly

Law and Order

Law and Order UK

Supernatural

The Black Stallion (mainly because the kids love it)

Oh, and Firefly. :lol:

I wonder if Firefly is something you might be interested in?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I'm in the middle of a marathon of that at the moment.

Other stuff...

Star Trek (original series)

M*A*S*H

Seinfeld

Father Brown

Are You Being Served?

IT Crowd

Maybe I missed it, but at a scroll I seem to have missed anyone listing House MD. I LOVE House. I watch it every 2-3 years. I can't wait till the kids are old enough to follow along. 

My full list...

House MD

Supernatural

Downton Abbey

Orange is the New Black (kinda embarrassed to admit that one, lol!)

Star Trek - The Next Generation

NCIS

Stargate SG1

Top Gear

Assorted Anime, notably Cardcaptor Sakura (subbed, of course)

• Like 1

We've never had cable TV and don't have Hulu or Netflix either, so we're at the mercy of network TV. We end up binge watching old TV shows or those reality cop shows. For awhile it was MASH, Alaska State Troopers, and Border Wars. Lately, we've been watching a bunch of old Walker, Texas Ranger episodes.

Star Trek - TOS and TNG more times than I can count, Voyager and Enterprise twice, DS9 only once so far but that will change.

Firefly - we got ripped off because there was only one season, so the only way to cope is to watch that season over and over!

Northern Exposure - haven't watched in ages, but I used to really love that show, and I'm sure I watched it all at least three times.  I wonder if I would love it as much now.

Scrubs - one of the few shows I know that routinely makes you laugh and cry in the same episode.

The IT Crowd - because Moss.

Edited by Greta
  • Like 1

Another one... King of Queens. Hilarious.

Coming out of the closet on this one. It is on every day! Several times a day! And it was good for most of its long run. Hated the final episode, but they went out their way, before being cancelled. Kevin James' physical comedy cracks me up. I wish I could say my interest in this show is b/c of watching Leah Remini's new show on Scientology, but nope. 

Arthur quotes are big here, namely, "I hate it here!" and pizza joints. 

My family is so weird about TV and movie quotes. If not for those, we'd barely speak to each other. 

• Like 1

Adding-

Benson

House

Its been a while since I've seen a Benson reference! I loved Rene Auberjonois in Deep Space Nine. And someone from Benson was on Voyager, too. It has been a long time since I watched - but - I have a soft spot for Voyager.

• Like 2

My current group I binge on regularly:

Modern Family

Friends

Big Bang

How I Met Your Mother

I rarely watched any of these during their original runs (and don't watch the weekly Modern Family now), but I always watch when they run multiple episodes of these at night.

Dargnet

Twilight Zone

I Love Lucy

Flintstones

Star Trek

Mission Impossible

Columbo

Kolchak

Inspector Morse

Midsomer Murder

Foyle's War

Inspector Lewis

Breaking Bad

Wait, do you mean Kolchak the Night Stalker?  With Darrin McGavin?  The original, in other words?   :001_wub:

I haven't heard anyone but me mention that show in a long time.  :)  It hasn't aged well but I still love it. 

• Like 1

Friends

Fixer Upper

Peaky Blinders

Game of Thrones

Downton Abbey

Top Gear

Not a TV show, but a mini-series....Band of Brothers. (Our dog is named after one of the soldiers.  :D)

I didn't know about the BBC Pride & Prejudice, but I'll have to check that out!

Gilmore Girls

Arrow, The Flash, & Legends of Tomorrow

Doctor Who

I've binge watched many other shows, but those are the only ones I've done so more than once. 

Quoting myself to add Sherlock. How could I have forgotten that one?? I've binge-watched that at least 3 times, once recently. 

I need to add Firefly to this multi-binge list, it's been a while. I want to finish Merlin first, though!