Menu

Jim Bob and Michelle giving tv interview

gingersmom

What is most interesting about the reporting is that In Touch seems to be actually doing real journalistic work and showing up the mainstream media. 

Another thing to be mad at the Duggars about- I'm defending In Touch for their investigative reporting! 

• Like 22

True, the incidents got worse over time.  That is why they sent him away.

By all accounts so far, there were no incidents after he came back.  That is the important thing, IMO as a past victim of similar (and worse) behavior.  Most likely he gained maturity and made better choices.  Or maybe he benefited from some counseling or mentoring or whatever.  I'm not going to argue about why or whether the reason he stopped was the right reason.  It's been over a decade and I think that is long enough to determine whether he is still a danger to younger relatives.

Megyn Kelly did not ask them about discrepancies, unfortunately. One inconsistency that bothered me was their claiming the awake victims really didn't understand what was done to them (therefore, it was no big deal). However, if IRC, the police report said the 5 y.o. ran to tell on Josh.[/quote

I thought the parents were out and Josh called them and told them they needed to come home because he had something to confess.

Megyn Kelly did not ask them about discrepancies, unfortunately. One inconsistency that bothered me was their claiming the awake victims really didn't understand what was done to them (therefore, it was no big deal). However, if IRC, the police report said the 5 y.o. ran to tell on Josh.[/quote

I thought the parents were out and Josh called them and told them they needed to come home because he had something to confess.

It's a bit hard to tell with all the redactions. It does say that according to JB, Josh called them. But in one of the girls' statements, it seems it was the little girl who ran to tell her mother.

By all accounts so far, there were no incidents after he came back.  That is the important thing, IMO as a past victim of similar (and worse) behavior.  Most likely he gained maturity and made better choices.  Or maybe he benefited from some counseling or mentoring or whatever.  I'm not going to argue about why or whether the reason he stopped was the right reason.  It's been over a decade and I think that is long enough to determine whether he is still a danger to younger relatives.

I think the thing is, for many of us, the pattern of deception and trivializing sexually aggressive behavior against children (!) suggests the prudent move isn't to trust them now when they assure the public nothing more happened. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. The Duggars have been fooled more than half a dozen times that we know of. Why should the public assume there is now genuine transparency and honesty? Last week they had the chance to be transparent and honest and chose instead deception and trivializing sexually aggressive behavior against children. Their own children. There's something terribly predatory about the parents, and that kind of behavior doesn't lend itself to trust when they say nothing has happened since. 

• Like 16

Matured and made "better choices"? When he WAS a danger to younger relatives, the parents still kept him around so I don't know how you can draw that conclusion. They also lied, twisted the truth, and/or were mistaken in their TV interview so who is to say that things stopped at the time they claim they did? Who is to say the undisclosed file from when he was 17 wasn't more "bad choices" (*gag*)? I don't know why I'm still even addressing your comments. I guess Josh is lucky to have a host of internet defenders to minimize his crime, victims who were coerced into forgiving, forgetting, and serving him as a respected man of the house, a wife who apparently was told that her husband-to-be had a history of cornering his 5 year old sister in the laundry room to stick his hand in her pants and didn't kick him in the nuts and run away screaming, and, of course, he has pretty much been assured he has God's (or Jesus') forgiveness by his family. 

• Like 7

I think the thing is, for many of us, the pattern of deception and trivializing sexually aggressive behavior against children (!) suggests the prudent move isn't to trust them now when they assure the public nothing more happened. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. The Duggars have been fooled more than half a dozen times that we know of. Why should the public assume there is now genuine transparency and honesty? Last week they had the chance to be transparent and honest and chose instead deception and trivializing sexually aggressive behavior against children. Their own children. There's something terribly predatory about the parents, and that kind of behavior doesn't lend itself to trust when they say nothing has happened since.

:iagree:

The thing that stands out in my mind is that even if we want to believe the Duggars' story that Josh has reformed and that he would never again molest another child, who among us would be willing to leave our children alone with him -- ever? I sure wouldn't.

Don't get me wrong -- I sincerely hope that Josh would never molest another girl. I truly hope the girls are being truthful and that they are not emotionally scarred by what happened to them. I hope the Duggars are as happy as they appear to be when they are on television. I really do. I disagree with an awful lot of what they stand for, but I still don't wish anything bad on them.

But I would still never trust Josh to be alone with a child, and Jim Bob Duggar still gives me the creeps, and part of me still wants to pinch Michelle Duggar really hard to see if it would make her mad enough to raise her voice above that phony whisper.

• Like 14

It's a bit hard to tell with all the redactions. It does say that according to JB, Josh called them. But in one of the girls' statements, it seems it was the little girl who ran to tell her mother.

Are we sure she told Michelle?

One aspect I have not seen addresses in all of this is the dynamic of older siblings raising the younger.

Consider the abuse of the older sisters in light of the fact they mostly acted as mothers to the younger siblings. In this dynamic, it is like both they and their "children" were abused by the same guy. I suspect that is probably one of the worst aspects of this for Jill and the others. That they could not protect their little sisters.

And given how we've seen the little ones run to their big sisters versus their own parents when upset or scared, you have to think about the implications of whether JB and Michelle even know half of what took place.

• Like 5

Are we sure she told Michelle?

On page 25-26 of the police report, the person being interviewed (one of the daughters) said they were out of the house with their parents and grandfather when they received a call to come home. This was the incident where Josh was reading to a sister who was sitting on his lap.   I think it's unclear because of the redactions whether Josh was alone with the kids or whether a grandma or other person was also there.  Though it's redacted, it looks to say all the kids from **** on up went out to eat. So it sounds like Josh was alone with youngest sibs unless maybe someone like Grandma Mary was there. 

...There's something terribly predatory about the parents, and that kind of behavior doesn't lend itself to trust when they say nothing has happened since. 

Just to follow up on this.  No one mentioned the comment the guy makes at the end of the link Umsami posted:  http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2015/06/04/19-questions-gay-journalist-who-brought-down-duggars

Can't you dig up something good on that racist, antigay Duck Dynasty clan?

IĂ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get on that, but I donĂ¢â‚¬â„¢t think weĂ¢â‚¬â„¢re done with the Duggars yet.

On page 25-26 of the police report, the person being interviewed (one of the daughters) said they were out of the house with their parents and grandfather when they received a call to come home. This was the incident where Josh was reading to a sister who was sitting on his lap.   I think it's unclear because of the redactions whether Josh was alone with the kids or whether a grandma or other person was also there.  Though it's redacted, it looks to say all the kids from **** on up went out to eat. So it sounds like Josh was alone with youngest sibs unless maybe someone like Grandma Mary was there. 

They left him to BABYSIT the littles when he had been molesting girls??!!??!!  

:svengo: 

• Like 4

Just to follow up on this. No one mentioned the comment the guy makes at the end of the link Umsami posted: http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2015/06/04/19-questions-gay-journalist-who-brought-down-duggars

Can't you dig up something good on that racist, antigay Duck Dynasty clan?

IĂ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get on that, but I donĂ¢â‚¬â„¢t think weĂ¢â‚¬â„¢re done with the Duggars yet.

I saw that and got a touch excited because I would love to see Duck Dynasty quack it's last.

• Like 4

They left him to BABYSIT the littles when he had been molesting girls??!!??!!  

:svengo: 

It's kind of unclear whether he was the babysitter, but the parents were gone according to the witness being interviewed. I think they thought they had beat the curiosity about girls out of him, and I think according to the timeline this was like a year after the first incidents.  They might have thought he was cured. 

:iagree:

The thing that stands out in my mind is that even if we want to believe the Duggars' story that Josh has reformed and that he would never again molest another child, who among us would be willing to leave our children alone with him -- ever? I sure wouldn't.

Don't get me wrong -- I sincerely hope that Josh would never molest another girl. I truly hope the girls are being truthful and that they are not emotionally scarred by what happened to them. I hope the Duggars are as happy as they appear to be when they are on television. I really do. I disagree with an awful lot of what they stand for, but I still don't wish anything bad on them.

But I would still never trust Josh to be alone with a child, and Jim Bob Duggar still gives me the creeps, and part of me still wants to pinch Michelle Duggar really hard to see if it would make her mad enough to raise her voice above that phony whisper.

:iagree:   All we know is what was in the police report.  They weren't even consistent in their interviews with the police report.  As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to think there isn't more and maybe even MUCH more behind the scenes than we know about.   I don't know why we'd take this family at their word at this point. 

• Like 7

This link isn't working for me.  I just keep getting redirected to the Real Life Ken Doll dies......  I am wondering if it is just my computer or if they took this article down.

Weird?  It's working fine for me!

• Like 1

This link isn't working for me.  I just keep getting redirected to the Real Life Ken Doll dies......  I am wondering if it is just my computer or if they took this article down.

Works for me.  I'm using Firefox, in case the browser is the problem.

• Like 2

It works fine for me too, but this is a site where if you scroll down you find another article...  two down is the real life ken doll thing.

• Like 1

Well, they minimized and had some details wrong.  Whether they were outright lies or just that they've changed the story over the course of a decade from minimizing it to themselves we don't know.

That they've changed the "truth" in their own minds is quite a plausible explanation.  Many people change the story in their own heads.  For example, my sister was physically abused by an ex-boyfriend.  Today she insists that is completely false and he never hit her and the bruises were from something else completely.  The thing is, I remember when it happened and what the story was then and my mom actually detailed what my sister said at the time in her journal (consistent with my memory of what my sister said at the time).  It was, obviously, very traumatic to my sister that a guy she really, really liked hurt her.  Minimizing it, in her head, makes sense because then the trauma, in her head, is lessened.  So today she is totally sure the abuse never happened.  I could definitely see the Duggars doing the same sort of thing.  The police report itself was even some time after the fact.  I don't think the whole truth will ever be known and I would not be surprised if the whole truth has been altered in all of their heads, too.

• Like 13

On page 25-26 of the police report, the person being interviewed (one of the daughters) said they were out of the house with their parents and grandfather when they received a call to come home. This was the incident where Josh was reading to a sister who was sitting on his lap. I think it's unclear because of the redactions whether Josh was alone with the kids or whether a grandma or other person was also there. Though it's redacted, it looks to say all the kids from **** on up went out to eat. So it sounds like Josh was alone with youngest sibs unless maybe someone like Grandma Mary was there.

Page 22 is also about the book incident. It says someone dropped the book, ran from the room, and told his/her mother. Inconsistencies in recollections, maybe? It doesn't seem to make sense that Josh would have run from the room. Anyway, I just doubt that the little girls were truly clueless that what Josh did was very bad, as the parents alleged in the interview.

• Like 1

I saw that and got a touch excited because I would love to see Duck Dynasty quack it's last.

Of course, as far as I've seen (granted, I don't keep up with them and thought the couple episodes I saw were pretty dumb), the DD people have not claimed they were perfect and have talked about mistakes they've made and things they've done.  They seem to present themselves a bit differently from the Duggars who seem to want to put forward that they and their kids are all perfect in every way.

• Like 3

Of course, as far as I've seen (granted, I don't keep up with them and thought the couple episodes I saw were pretty dumb), the DD people have not claimed they were perfect and have talked about mistakes they've made and things they've done. They seem to present themselves a bit differently from the Duggars who seem to want to put forward that they and their kids are all perfect in every way.

My problems with the Robertson clan are a thread all by itself.

In their favor though, they have never claimed that their show is unscripted or factual.

• Like 1

Page 22 is also about the book incident. It says someone dropped the book, ran from the room, and told his/her mother. Inconsistencies in recollections, maybe? It doesn't seem to make sense that Josh would have run from the room. Anyway, I just doubt that the little girls were truly clueless that what Josh did was very bad, as the parents alleged in the interview.

I see page 22 and it says 'called their parents and told them what happened'.   They were sitting on the mother's chair, but she wasn't there.  It does say the  'dropped the book and ran from the room'.  Farther down the same page it also says dropped the book and told mother.  She told the story twice, and it's almost like the second time she was telling it 'like she was supposed to' by saying it only happened once and she told her mother and Josh went to Little Rock the next day. 

I think this is the youngest victim and I won't name names...but it appears she is the one who dropped the book and ran from the room. She was five when it happened and not quite nine when interviewed at the station.  Between then, her memory of the incident probably changed and she was also prepare before the interview, I'm sure.  I'm not saying she was coached, but I'm sure they talked about what happened and reminded the kids that they sent Josh away and how nothing has happened since then. 

It's really hard to figure out with all the redacting, that's for sure! Josh might have run from the room if he suddenly thought about what he did and was horrified. But it seems more likely that small child was the one who ran away. 

• Like 1

I also think there is more to the story.  There were a couple of inconsistencies in the stories and I sensed some "watering down" even in the police report.  Still, the odds were in the girls' favor that the abuse did not continue after they sent Josh away.

But I get the feeling some people here are actually hoping that he kept molesting after they sent him away and came back, and maybe never stopped.  They would love to find out that those girls were victimized dozens of times so they could dance their "Down with Duggars" happy dance.

And now it seems some people are hoping the DD kids have been molested too.

And people think I'm the sick one.

What!?  I don't get that sense at all.  And I definitely don't feel that way.  I hope the Duggars are fine and well.  These type of things don't tend to occur in a vacuum however so it would not surprise me at all if there were more to the story.  And not just in terms of Josh and his siblings.   

I don't think think generally kids should be raised on reality TV.  So yes, I'm glad they're off air.  I think they actually have better odds of actually healing if they're not working to be on the "right" side of the media.  I hope they just move on.

• Like 10

I also think there is more to the story. There were a couple of inconsistencies in the stories and I sensed some "watering down" even in the police report. Still, the odds were in the girls' favor that the abuse did not continue after they sent Josh away.

But I get the feeling some people here are actually hoping that he kept molesting after they sent him away and came back, and maybe never stopped. They would love to find out that those girls were victimized dozens of times so they could dance their "Down with Duggars" happy dance.

Offensive. Yikes.

• Like 16

That they've changed the "truth" in their own minds is quite a plausible explanation.  Many people change the story in their own heads.  For example, my sister was physically abused by an ex-boyfriend.  Today she insists that is completely false and he never hit her and the bruises were from something else completely.  The thing is, I remember when it happened and what the story was then and my mom actually detailed what my sister said at the time in her journal (consistent with my memory of what my sister said at the time).  It was, obviously, very traumatic to my sister that a guy she really, really liked hurt her.  Minimizing it, in her head, makes sense because then the trauma, in her head, is lessened.  So today she is totally sure the abuse never happened.  I could definitely see the Duggars doing the same sort of thing.  The police report itself was even some time after the fact.  I don't think the whole truth will ever be known and I would not be surprised if the whole truth has been altered in all of their heads, too.

I think this is very likely, and consistent with patterns of defending the abuser many children create when abused by those who care for their needs and provide their strongest social bonds. It's why it's such a great moral crime, in my opinion. Besides taking advantage of a person's vulnerability, the abuser takes the natural inclination of a child to want to please and emulate those who provide their physical, social, emotional, and mental needs. By grooming children to take responsibility for their abuse is to get inside someone's growing mind and change it for your own profit. It's just evil. That Jim Bob and Michelle created an environment in which this risk was maximized, celebrated, and peddled to the public, makes me want to see their reputations absolutely dragged out in public and tarred and feathered. 

• Like 8

I also think there is more to the story.  There were a couple of inconsistencies in the stories and I sensed some "watering down" even in the police report.  Still, the odds were in the girls' favor that the abuse did not continue after they sent Josh away.

But I get the feeling some people here are actually hoping that he kept molesting after they sent him away and came back, and maybe never stopped.  They would love to find out that those girls were victimized dozens of times so they could dance their "Down with Duggars" happy dance.

I don't get the sense that anybody here hopes he kept on molesting the girls.  What I do see is a big concern that because there was so much time until treatment, and that his behavior continued to escalate....that the extent of the abuse was probably greater....and there is concern that Josh never received the treatment he needed.

There's a also a lot of concern for his victims....the counseling they received, as well as how the abuse was presented/reframed to them.

• Like 15

The history suggests a pattern of the opposite direction. The history suggests a pattern of continued abuse, and more successful hiding. At the very least, it's a plausible theory, and when taking into consideration the history of lies and distractions, it's arguably more plausible than your theory. However, to be fair, there is no evidence of such a thing. It stands as is. It could be one or the other, and most people suspect one is more likely than the other, although if you've got reasons to share why your theory is more likely, I'd like to hear it. 

That is an offensive and hostile accusation to make. You hide behind the vagueness of the people you are accusing. Either make the accusations specific, and offer reasons for such accusations, or kindly keep your hostile thoughts to yourself. I can think of no poster who has given even the most remote appearance of wishing such a thing on a child, even a child of a family they don't respect. So please, either be specific in your accusations, or keep your perverted ideas to yourself. 

• Like 34

I don't get the sense that people *hope* he kept molesting.  I get the sense people are *afraid* he kept molesting.  The odds are not in the girls' favor that the molestation did not continue, mainly because Josh did not get real counseling.  Yes, I do think some people are glad the Duggars have fallen off their pedestals, but I don't think anyone would ever *want* a child to be molested, including the girls we know for a fact were molested.

I don't see where anyone has indicated they hope the DD kids were molested, too.  That there's some scandal, sure, but not specifically child molestation.

ETA: Should've kept reading.  umsami pretty much said what I did 10 minutes ago.

• Like 17

Er, no.  :huh:Ă¢â‚¬â€¹Â 

• Like 13

She considers this a mistake that her brother made because he was curious about girls.  

UGH.  This is what I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around.  "Curious about girls" *does not equal* curious about small children.  Teen boys the world over are curious about girls for heaven's sake.  99.9% of them are not interested in touching small children and would in fact be repulsed by it.  

WHY DO THEY KEEP COMPARING IT AND PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!! (yes, I was yelling...:) )

• Like 27

That's a good point.  I wonder if the abuse in the rooms was more extensive than they've let on.

They've lied about a lot, including lies of omission.  In the recent interviews, they keep claiming the molestation in the rooms was only when the girls were asleep and only over their clothes, but that is not consistent with the police reports. 

• Like 6

UGH.  This is what I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around.  "Curious about girls" *does not equal* curious about small children.  Teen boys the world over are curious about girls for heaven's sake.  99.9% of them are not interested in touching small children and would in fact be repulsed by it.  

WHY DO THEY KEEP COMPARING IT AND PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!! (yes, I was yelling... :) )

I think I'd have an easier time wrapping my brain around this if it was just the baby-sitter (who was, I assume, somewhere around his own age) or even the oldest sister (who was not involved apparently).  She would have been 12 when he was 14.  Maybe even the next oldest who would have been 11.  From there the sisters get so much younger, down to 5, that touching their little girl bodies becomes gross, or at least something that should be gross, to a teenage boy.  You are 100% right when you say curious about girls does not equal curious about small children.

• Like 2

I think I'd have an easier time wrapping my brain around this if it was just the baby-sitter (who was, I assume, somewhere around his own age) or even the oldest sister (who was not involved apparently). She would have been 12 when he was 14. Maybe even the next oldest who would have been 11. From there the sisters get so much younger, down to 5, that touching their little girl bodies becomes gross, or at least something that should be gross, to a teenage boy. You are 100% right when you say curious about girls does not equal curious about small children.

I still think "boy in puberty " and "curious about girls" translating to feeling up a sibling is pretty weird. I guess I have levels and incest is at an escalated level, as well as small children. I mean, ask your Dad about it. There are appropriate books out there to satisfy ones curiosity.
  • Like 5

I also think there is more to the story. There were a couple of inconsistencies in the stories and I sensed some "watering down" even in the police report. Still, the odds were in the girls' favor that the abuse did not continue after they sent Josh away.

But I get the feeling some people here are actually hoping that he kept molesting after they sent him away and came back, and maybe never stopped. They would love to find out that those girls were victimized dozens of times so they could dance their "Down with Duggars" happy dance.

I am floored.

While I rarely find myself agreeing with you on these sort of threads, I have been reading and thinking about what you've been trying to convey. I had sort of come to the conclusion that it was just a matter of each of our life experiences coloring our perception of this issue.

When I read the above post though...

That accusation is beyond just a misunderstanding or a reading comprehension mistake.

I defy you to find a single post in this thread, no on this board, where any member who is not a complete troll has stated they hoped ANY child anywhere would experience sexual abuse.

Many of the people posting on this topic have experience with CSA either personally or professionally. If you cared to reread what has been said it is that the rate of re offense in a situation where escalation has taken place over a long period of time is high, especially without proper intervention. Intervention which requires a specialized therapist and not some church's Pastor Billybob who once listened to a testimony of a man who was imprisoned for flashing and is now an expert on sexual sin.

Even if you think every word shared by posters on this thread is tripe, to say that any of us would take any satisfaction in a child being abused is completely libelous and unfounded.

I don't know that you are sick, but you are extremely rude and purposely obtuse when you wish to be. I would like to think that you do not actually believe what you've posted and just want to stir the pot, but I highly doubt we will ever know.

• Like 37

I still think "boy in puberty " and "curious about girls" translating to feeling up a sibling is pretty weird. I guess I have levels and incest is at an escalated level, as well as small children. I mean, ask your Dad about it. There are appropriate books out there to satisfy ones curiosity.

On as many occasions as Josh did, I agree.  Once or twice, I don't think it's weird.  I've known multiple close in age siblings who have been curious and checked out each other's bodies in the 12-14 year old range (note: both siblings were in agreement about it and both were curious about opposite sex bodies and both were awake which makes it different from the Duggar situation as well).

As for asking your dad... I think that might be one of the issues here.  Their family culture is so weirdly hyperfocused on sex, but at the same time secretive about sex/expressing sexual feeling being totally forbidden.  I'm not sure they'd allow books that would satisfy curiosity.

• Like 3

Oh never mind.

I just notice nobody seemed to mind it when people accused me several times of being OK with child molesting.  In fact those posts got lots of likes and kudos.

You edited. But still not good enough.

Which posters? Which posts? What was said that gave any impression of desiring children to continue undergoing sexual assault? Be specific or take it back. 

I'll even let go the next absurd claim and won't even ask about what words gave you reason to think the Duggars are being spoken of as if they are not even human. Clearly, consideration has been carefully applied. Just because one concludes a family does not warrant respect does not mean one promotes them as being "less than human" (wth that means).

Which posters. Which posts. Link to them, please. 

• Like 7

I agree that sibling sexual abuse is a weird place to go with puberty & curiosity.

I seriously doubt the Duggar kids were given much sexual education except don't until you're married and then do it as much as possible without evil birth control.  Their cult pretty much teaches that attraction is the same as lust.

• Like 3

Perhaps you haven't noticed how many times on this thread I have been accused of being OK with child molestation, because you haven't complained about any of that.

Link the posts.

When people are adamantly opposed to me pointing out the possibility that Josh ever stopped molesting his sisters - even though some posters have posted statistical evidence showing that is likely - even though his sisters say he stopped - when they insist on creating their own story about it and making it as bad as it can be - it seems to me they would be completely bummed if anyone produced evidence that Josh stopped molesting. (Which cannot happen, since you can't prove you didn't molest someone 10+ years ago.)

Saying we won't ever really know does not equal being upset to find out. Again, link the offending posts.

As an aside, I find it telling that in the Bill Cosby and and college campus rape threads the female story is treated by you as suspect but in this case, when the male is benefiting from the female version, the story MUST be above scrutiny.

Of course nobody's going to come out and say that, but some people have been speaking about the Duggar girls as if they were not even human, not deserving of any consideration let alone respect. I see a lot of hate for Josh, but on the other side I don't see any love for the victims, but rather more hate.

Link a post where the Duggar girls have been referred to in a sub-human manner.

Yeah, that's how some of the posts come across to me.

Well bless your heart and shut my mouth.
  • Like 11

Oh never mind.

I just notice nobody seemed to mind it when people accused me several times of being OK with child molesting.  In fact those posts got lots of likes and kudos.

You don't see a difference between people saying you're minimizing child sexual abuse or giving Josh a pass with the statements you're making and saying that people are actively hoping and would be happy if Josh continued to sexually assault his sisters? And that they wish the DD guys had done the same? 

• Like 9

You don't see a difference between people saying you're minimizing child sexual abuse or giving Josh a pass with the statements you're making and saying that people are actively hoping and would be happy if Josh continued to sexually assault his sisters? And that they wish the DD guys had done the same? 

This is a very good question.

Edited the rest of my post to follow the suggestions posted below. 

• Like 2

I am going to step away from this thread for a while unless it ends back up on the OP.  But there is a poster who is frequently found in the middle of pot stirring on a regular basis and I've suspected for a long time that it was not coincidence. 

• Like 17