Menu

I'm 29 today!

AimeeM

Happy Birthday!

(And now I feel old.)

:iagree:

That was, like, totally the year (almost) that I got married.

Sigh.

Glad I had just made appointment to get my hair colored next week.

Double sigh.

And an appointment to get a facial. You know. Got to work on these crow's feet.

Wow. I feel old.

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

(Just remember, Youth is wasted on the young. And all that.)

Happy Birthday!  

I was a senior in high school this day 29 years ago.  Truly a great year for me.

Happy Birthday!

I was a senior, too. Funny...freaking about college applications then, freaking about college applications now. There is such balance in nature. :)

Sorry - didn't mean to make anyone feel old.

As you may remember from this age, it's actually a hard year for me! My last year of 20's. I've been dosing up on chocolate coffee all day feeling sorry for myself. I know, I know - it isn't the end of the world. At least I can rub it in with my parents - if I feel old today, imagine how they feel *snicker*.

My husband is in park with you guys though. He reminds me that was a junior in high school when I was born - and then I rag on him for his powder blue prom tux and red afro hair :huh: .

As you may remember from this age, it's actually a hard year for me! My last year of 20's. I've been dosing up on chocolate coffee all day feeling sorry for myself. I know, I know - it isn't the end of the world. At least I can rub it in with my parents - if I feel old today, imagine how they feel *snicker*.

My husband is in park with you guys though. He reminds me that was a junior in high school when I was born - and then I rag on him for his powder blue prom tux and red afro hair :huh: .

29 was the only "hard" birthday I ever had. End of youth, and all that. But you know what? I woke up the next day, and 30 didn't feel so bad. And it's been smooth sailing since. I wish you the same :)

Bill

Happy Birthday! I was 15 the year you were born...a sophomore in high school. I don't feel old, though. As a matter of fact, I often am mistaken for my granddaughter's mommy, much to my daughter's dismay. Lol. As someone upthread said, may you always feel younger than you are. Enjoy your day and your churros!

Happy Birthday!