Menu

Poll: What color washer & dryer would you buy?

What color washer & dryer would you buy?  

1. 1. What color washer & dryer would you buy?

• White
    • Black
    • Stainless steel (look)
    • Other

http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hello-kitty-washing-machine.jpg

This one!

Kidding....but I would love a retro pink set...think 1950's. Or a bright blue would be nice. But, alas, mine are boring old white ones...and only a couple years old so I won't need new ones for quite some time....especially since my dh is handy at fixing stuff...:glare:

:lol:

We just got brand a new LG Tromm Steam Washer and Steam Dryer. Although they have some good colors, I went with white. First, it's a lot less expensive (yes, they charge more for colors!). Second, no matter where I move in the future, I don't have to worry about the color of the appliances clashing with the room decor.

Ria

I bought white because I figured the darker new colors would look dusty from the lint. The last thing I want is another thing to dust more often!

If that wasn't a problem, and there was no price difference...I love cobalt or navy blue.

Tap

Colorful!

I saw screaming red washer and dryer set not long ago. Instant craving.

Shoot, the laundry is a boooooooooring room that no one but family ever sees. Bright red appliances would make the chore more fun. If I could find a set in rich, royal purple, I'd bring 'em home.

Life's Too Short to Be Boring.:D

We recently bought a new set - the color is diamond dust. I was not happy with the "sleek" look of the set. But now, I like it. Has the stainless steel look, but the powdered spray, so NOOOOO fingerprints on these babies!

By the way it is a HE top loader. I love it.

Joyfully,

Mary

We have black LG frontloaders. We went with black because when we bought the house a year and a half ago it had an almost brand new stove and built in microwave that are black. The laundry room is off the kitchen so we thought it would be nice for them to match. Hopefully we will need to replace the dishwasher and fridge soon because they are '70's style mustard yellow.:ack2:

I voted white, tho they are all 'neutral'. I guess it seems like it would be the easiest to maintain, and that the laundry room would be brighter with the light bouncing off the white. Also, the room would likely look bigger if they matched the walls. :)