Menu

Shout Out to women whose spouses are younger............

Well, here I am.

Excluded from yet another shout-out. :crying:

But I wanted to pop in here and see who all of the Cougar WTMers are. :D

Not that I'm keeping a list or anything.

PS. Whenever someone posts a shout out to the women whose spouses are older than dirt, I'll be all over that one! :D

Well, here I am.

PS. Whenever someone posts a shout out to the women whose spouses are older than dirt, I'll be all over that one! :D

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Well, here I am.

:lol:

I don't belong here, but my grandma had to wait for my grandfather to turn 21. He was old enough to be in the Navy, but not old enough to get married.

I've noted that I'm the only person that said, "I'm older". Everybody else has said their spouse is younger. I need to incorporate that in how I refer to my husband. It sounds far more titillating to say I'm married to a younger man :lol:.

I've noted that I'm the only person that said, "I'm older". Everybody else has said their spouse is younger. I need to incorporate that in how I refer to my husband. It sounds far more titillating to say I'm married to a younger man :lol:.

You are seeing him in a whole new light now, aren't you?;)

I don't belong here, but my grandma had to wait for my grandfather to turn 21. He was old enough to be in the Navy, but not old enough to get married.

:lol: When my husband and I first dated, I had to "buy" for him for 2 months because he wasn't old enough to drink!

My DH is 4 months younger.

My ex-DH was (still is, actually) 11 years older! Age is really just a number, but there's something to be said for marrying someone who understands the same cultural references as you do, simply because you came of age during the same decade. :D

Mine is 2 weeks younger:001_smile: I turned 50yesterday and he'll turn 50 on the 4th.

Happy Birthday!

My dh is two years younger than I am. Every once in a while I like to remind him that he was only 2 years older than our son is now when we met. He goes :eek:

I am 14 1/2 mo. older than dh. He is always teasing me about being older than him.:lol:

All of his male cousins, including bil, married older women. Ours is the smallest age difference. Even his grandmother was 10 years older than his grandfather.

Well, here I am.

Happy Birthday!

Thank-you!:001_smile:

This thread great!!

I'm almost 2 years older. I have a younger brother who's older then he is (luckily he beats out my next sibling by 4 months). He also has a baby face and a slight build.

The first time I met his mother he left the room for a moment after introducing us. The first thing she ever said to me was..."so...you're robbing the cradle..." :lol:

I'm almost 2 years older. I have a younger brother who's older then he is (luckily he beats out my next sibling by 4 months). He also has a baby face and a slight build.

The first time I met his mother he left the room for a moment after introducing us. The first thing she ever said to me was..."so...you're robbing the cradle..." :lol:

The first time I brought my dh home to meet my parents, I rang the door bell.

My Mom answered the door. She looked at me, then up at my husband (Who is over 6 feet) and screamed and then ran into the house.

My Dad came out and started talking to us. Eventually my Mom peeked into the room and then came in and said, "You're not a midget".

Well, here I am.

:iagree:

About 7 years 11 months younger than me. (I like that better than 8 years.) I almost wouldn't date him because of it. I did date a lot of younger guys before him and I was ready for someone mature. But he turned out to be pretty grownup, though not old, kwim?

I'm almost 14 years older than DH, but everyone says we look the same age — even a "professional weight guesser" in Vegas, lol. When we got married, there was an arcade in one of the hotels that had a "guess your age & weight" booth; the guy guessed we were both 27 (I was 37 & DH was 24). I still have both prizes I won that day — a cute husband and a little troll doll in a gold lamé suit. :D

Jackie

I'm almost 14 years older than DH, but everyone says we look the same age — even a "professional weight guesser" in Vegas, lol. When we got married, there was an arcade in one of the hotels that had a "guess your age & weight" booth; the guy guessed we were both 27 (I was 37 & DH was 24). I still have both prizes I won that day — a cute husband and a little troll doll in a gold lamé suit. :D

Jackie

I think you are the winner, you cradle robber you!:tongue_smilie: