Menu

Do you have a 10-12 year old

girl?

If so, would you be willing to let me PM you a question and weigh in on something for me?

It's not TMI or anything but knowing my dd, she'd be embarrassed that I posted this question on a public forum.

The question itself is not about anything shameful/embarrassing/morally wrong/illegal ... I just know she wouldn't want me asking it publicly.

So, if you have a 10-12 year old girl and are willing to take a stab at my question, let me know and I'll PM you.

Thanks!!!

Thank you everyone for your responses. I slept in this morning and couldn't get back to this thread sooner. :o

I want to heartily thank you all who generously offered your time. I wasn't able to take everyone up on their offer to help. Please don't take it personally if I didn't PM you- I mean no offense at all. I got a lot more response than I could have even hoped for (you Hivers are so generous) and couldn't possibly keep up with PM'ing everyone.

Thank you all!! :grouphug: You've helped me a lot.