Menu

If you were chosen for the banana grams thing

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing here.

Did anyone get an e-mail confirmation (or any e-mail) *after* they went to the link where you had to type in your name and electronically sign?? I didn't get any kind of confirmation and I just hope that it went through....because I wouldn't want to be dropped from this because they didn't get my signature.

Did anyone get an e-mail confirmation (or any e-mail) *after* they went to the link where you had to type in your name and electronically sign?? I didn't get any kind of confirmation and I just hope that it went through....because I wouldn't want to be dropped from this because they didn't get my signature.

I received a confirmation email (I think).

I don't know what state they shipped from; I didn't save my box, and today was recycling pick-up.

Edited by Mrs Mungo

Just got ours about an hour ago.

I'm not sure if everyone got the same thing or not.....but I am *really* glad we don't already have this (I had considered ordering it) and have never played it before. If I already owned this....I'd be a bit bummed.

Edited by ~AprilMay~

Nothing here yet, either. Did anyone notice from which state the packages were shipped? If they were shipped UPS Ground, we might be able to figure out approximately when to expect our games if we knew where they were coming from.

Thanks! :001_smile:

It shipped from RI. I got mine Thursday or Friday (we were out of town, so I don't know which day for certain).

BTW - Thanks to the person who posted the link to the original survey!

I should be getting mine tomorrow - just got notification from UPS Mychoice that I have a package coming in tomorrow from them.

Yeah! Maybe that means mine'll be delivered tomorrow too. The boys and I were on a lookout for the truck today but I didn't see a single delivery truck on my street. That's strange for a Monday!

Has anyone else still not received their package yet?

I have a feeling my package was either lost by UPS or delivered to the wrong address, and I would like to contact the Bananagrams people to let them know it hasn't arrived. Does anyone have a contact phone number? If not, I'll try replying to the email they sent me when they said I would be receiving a game soon.

Also, is it a large box or a tiny one that might have blown away if it was left outside on a windy day?

Thanks!

Has anyone else still not received their package yet?

I have a feeling my package was either lost by UPS or delivered to the wrong address, and I would like to contact the Bananagrams people to let them know it hasn't arrived. Does anyone have a contact phone number? If not, I'll try replying to the email they sent me when they said I would be receiving a game soon.

Also, is it a large box or a tiny one that might have blown away if it was left outside on a windy day?

Thanks!

I haven't received mine either.

I'm feeling a little better, knowing that I'm not the only one who hasn't received anything yet. :blush:

I filled out the application thingie pretty close to the end of the promotion, so maybe they send the packages in the same order in which they received the applications.

If I don't receive anything within a few more days, I'm going to give them a call or send them an email to ask for a tracking number. I don't want to be a nuisance, though, so I'll wait at least until the end of this week.

Thanks for all of the replies -- I was getting worried!

UPDATE: UPS was already here today and there was still no package from Bananagrams, so I went ahead and gave them a call.

As it turns out, not all of us will be receiving packages right now, because they apparently accepted more people than they needed for their first round of game research. The woman I spoke with was very nice, and said that those of us who didn't receive games this time around will be included in the next round, and will receive an email from them within the next week or two with more details.

I told her that when I confirmed their selection email, I had received the message that my package would be shipped out right away, and she said that everyone received that message because they initially thought everyone would receive their games at once, so if you got the same message I did but didn't get a package yet, don't worry that UPS lost your game -- you're on the list for Round Two.

I wanted to post this right away, because I know that several of us were still waiting for our packages, and now we know that we can stop stalking the UPS guy and just wait for a new email from Bananagrams -- and hope that they don't decide against doing a second round of research! :001_smile: