Menu

A shameless "look at my blog" post

I finished making dd's Easter dress. I've uploaded photos to my blog. She loves it. I'm not so sure. But I guess if anyone can wear big orange flowers it is dd.

ETA: I've posted again so here is a direct link to the dress post. Thanks to everyone who has looked. I appreciate the feedback a great deal.

Edited by Parrothead

Thanks everyone.

Cute, cute dress! You da momma!

On another note - I'm totally unhappy with my blog design. Yours is something like what I want - are you on Wordpress or Blogger?

It is a Blogger blog.

If you scroll all the way down the page (on my blog) there is a link to where I got the template. I think they do both Wordpress and Blogger templates.

Edited by Parrothead

Whoa - that looks professional!

Love the neckline and 3/4 sleeves, but the fabric totally makes the dress. I want the big girl version :D

She looks like such a cutie in that first picture - I know posed pictures serve a purpose (so says my own mom), but those candid fun ones are always my favorites!

Dh just looked at the post. He said nothing about the dress. Just wanted to know where the trifle is. (I made it two weeks ago. The photo was just in my camera. :D)

:lol: What a cute dress! I love the colors and the first photo of your dd smiling is great.

She looks lovely! I wish I could sew that well. Oooh, ya' know what would look great with that dress? Sunshine-yellow shoes. (But I love bright colors. Your dd may disagree!;))

I love the photo of your cat. She has one ear turned to you as if to say, "I know you're there, but I can't be bothered to actually look at the camera."