Menu

My IKEA school room makeover...

I absolutely love it! This is something I'd really love to do but every time I take a look at my bookshelves I just can't make myself start the clearing out. :tongue_smilie:

Oh it was painful moving everything. There are still tubs and "for sale" boxes in my family room, but I am too tired to do anything about it!

It is beautiful! I am absolutely totally insanely jealous.

Congratulations, what a great place to school.

:iagree: I dream of having a place to school like this at some point in the future (aka bigger house). I will definitely be looking up your pictures at some point for inspiration.

It looks fantastic! I love the desks you chose.....did you put two desks together?

Thanks everyone - I am excited it is done!

The desks are two Vika Amon tabletops- together it makes a 58-58 table. The tabletops are resting on 4 Vika Annefors. The shelving are all Expedit.

Edited to add links requested: Vika Amon Tabletops (2) , Vika Annefors Table "legs" (4), Expedit 4x4 (2), Expedit 2x2(1), and Expedit 2x4 (1)

Edited by TXMary2

The room looks great, but I had to laugh at all of the pink in a house and schoolroom full of boys!

Well that was a big topic of discussion. I wanted to paint the room pink and the boys balked big time. The gray was the compromise as long as I could have pink storage boxes! Plus, I am the teacher which means it is my room! :D