Menu

Please tell my 6 year old your thoughts on his new Bieber-esque haircut

My 6 year old isn't sure he looks good. He chose to get his long hair cut off today, and was very nervous. He chose a Justin Bieber haircut and I love it--I think he looks very mature.....he's on the fence. This, combined with losing his very first tooth yesterday....it's a lot of change.

Please tell him what you think (he's reading these answers...... ;))

ETA: Thank you for all these posts. He's...um....more than a little upset about the cut right now. I think it's just a lot of change for him. These comments really helped him see the bright side.

This is a photo of him from a few weeks ago:

6755903759_c59bf78d00.jpg

This is from today:

6755903989_356220d31d.jpg

Edited by Halcyon

His first pic bordered on him looking like a girl (no offense little guy, both of my boys had the same long hair at various points...;)). The new cut looks gorgeous!

DH thought the same. He looks more mature, a little older, too. We both love it!

His first pic bordered on him looking like a girl (no offense little guy, both of my boys had the same long hair at various points...;)). The new cut looks gorgeous!

:iagree: I am not a fan of Beiber, but I think the cut looks GREAT on your son! My girls also like his haircut better :)

I think it looks really nice! I'm also very impressed that he has such an interest in his hair and his appearance at such a young age. That's a great thing too! If he ever changes his mind, just remember hair is always growing. I'm sure throughout the years he'll experiment with a lot of different hairstyles. :)

Awesome! You have a face that can have different kinds of haircuts through the years. I love long hair but I'm loving this cut on you. My ds 15 lets his hair grow out and then I cut several inches and we start all over. It takes him a few days to get used to a new cut. You do look more grown up. :)