Menu

So, what do you crave?

What do you crave?  

1. 1. What do you crave?

• Sweet
    • Salt
    • Fat
    • Other :)

Lately, its protein. Beef, preferably. Steak with loads of mushrooms is the best :drool5: Seafood is a close 2nd.

Found out I'm low on iron at my last appt, so not really surprised.

Normally, I'm 'meh' about sweets, even chocolate. But I've been wanting that lately too.

Sweet? Salty? Fat?

I have a weakness for salty/fat. Usually in the form of hamburger and french fries.

Yum.

Poll is coming....

Me too. I will take loaded cheese fries (bacon, cheese,...and ranch to dip in!) over a dessert any day!!! And, I love a good hamburger!

Man, I should not have read all of these replies. Now I'm craving all sorts of things...I think there are tortilla chips calling my name as well the semi-sweet chocolate chips! (I've already had my peanut butter).

All of the above, depending on my mood, the time of the month, etc.

Usually it's baked goods - cinnamon rolls, muffins, donuts, etc. :drool:

But there are times when it's fat - butter usually. I've been known to eat multiple pieces of bread slathered with butter.

At times it is salt. Most of the time this goes along with the fat. But I've noticed if I liberally salt my cooking (with good Real Salt) I don't crave it as much.

Usually sweet for me. Starbuck's and Ben and Jerry's are favorites. Oh, and Greek Gods honey flavored greek yogurt. And brownies made by mixing a walnut brownie mix with a chocolate chunk brownie mix.

I do have other cravings, just not as often. Mashed potatoes with goat cheese. Olive Garden breadsticks with alfredo sauce. Manicotti.

Okay, I really like dairy, be it cheese or ice cream.