*hums theme from Jeopardy*

Wanna know?

You sure?

I mean, really, REALLY sure?

Ok.

We're having a....

JOSHUA!

Wolf wouldn't go for 'Matthew' so our baby boy, due in Nov, will be Joshua. :D

Excellent, congratulations! You made sure it was a boy just to stick it to your family, didn't you? :001_huh::tongue_smilie::lol:

Is it bad that I thought, "Ha! Take THAT, Mom!" when she told us? :lol: I've said from the get go it was a boy. :lol:

Congratulations! (If you had just said "baby" I would have hunted you down to bop you!:D)

I was tempted. Really, REALLY tempted. But Chucki skeers me :001_unsure:

Now you'll be all balanced with two boys and two girls! Congratulations! Austin often tells me the only thing he's lacking in his life is a little brother! :)

Nope, this is our tie breaker.

My eldest is a boy, in the Navy. :001_smile: I've only hs'd the 3 in my sig. Eldest went through ps.

Doing the HAPPPPPPPPPPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I propose that you bring this one up properly by Christening him in a kilt!

:biggrinjester: Sorry Imp, I just could not resist! You know, matching kilts for father and son....very, very cute.....

Faith (oh yeah, it's been a crazy day so at some point it was inevitable that I would end up inserting "kilt" into a post.)

Doing the HAPPPPPPPPPPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I propose that you bring this one up properly by Christening him in a kilt!

:biggrinjester: Sorry Imp, I just could not resist! You know, matching kilts for father and son....very, very cute.....

Faith (oh yeah, it's been a crazy day so at some point it was inevitable that I would end up inserting "kilt" into a post.)

:lol: If we had kids Christened, I'd seriously consider it! :lol:

Honestly, the popularity of the name was my one hesitation. But, its not like there'll be another Joshua in his class now :tongue_smilie:

Yay!

I LOVE the name Matthew. Sigh. Oh well.

I do too, but Wolf just wouldn't go for it. Probably b/c its my brother's name :tongue_smilie:

I had the name Joshua picked out for my eldest, but didn't use it...hilarious to me that Wolf picked it for this one!

YAY! But I declare, I thought you were going to say there were two of 'em in there! :D

:glare:<~~~My We Are Not Amused face.

No, found out it was only 1 at the first u/s. Thank God. I can't imagine handling twins 1 armed :svengo: