Menu

Since it's been about a year since I've been on the boards...

I thought I'd give a quick update in the best way I know how:

Me: Guess what??

Husband: icon_eek.gifeek.gif062802drink_prv.gif:svengo:

Daughter: jump.gif

After 41 weeks and 3 days of smilie_schwanger.gif, we have a sleepingbabygirl.gif. She's now 5.5 months.

Edited by Renai
edit title

Congrats!

Saw your post about why to keep baby names secret. Not only was the name a secret, we didn't know the sex. Oh, and the due date- I was very vague. Once the baby came, it still took us 2-3 days to really settle on a name. Facebook was a riot...

Welcome back and congrats!

I think that is exactly how my dh would react if I told him I was pg. Love it!

It is quite the miracle. It's my husband's first child (he just turned 38), but raised my first daughter from the womb. We don't know if it was secondary infertility on my part, or something on his part, but God sho' 'nuff has a sense of humor! :D

I thought I'd give a quick update in the best way I know how:

Me: Guess what??

Husband: icon_eek.gifeek.gif062802drink_prv.gif:svengo:

Daughter: jump.gif

After 41 weeks and 3 days of smilie_schwanger.gif, we have a sleepingbabygirl.gif. She's now 5.5 months.

So, let's see if I got this right.....in the year you've been gone.....your husband has become addicted to hot sauce, your older daughter is happily bouncing all over the place, and you have a new little baby. Congratuations to all 3 (I think)!! :cheers2:

Heeheehee......

Congratulations on the new baby! Your kids are beautiful. I'm really mad that you didn't give us a chance to vote on her name though. I think we're going to have to ban you from the board. Facebook friends shouldn't have all the fun. :lol: