Menu

Urgent Prayer Request

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly!

What an amazing blessing to have your heart reach out for your dear mom! I know that with children like you, she will be so encouraged and comforted during this hardship! Keep up the great work and know that our family will pray for each of you!

Blessings,

Tara

Hello everyone,

Mom still needs prayer that her platelets will increase and her kidneys will function properly. But today when I went to see her, she was responsive because they didn't have her sedated as much. Mom answered yes and no questions by shaking her head. She indicated that she was not in pain and that she did want music on. When asked if she wanted to see us (me and my siblings) by my dad she even opened her eyes for a brief second. Needless to say, we were VERY encouraged to see her respond. Mom's condition still remains very serious. Please keep praying and thank you all SO very much! :001_smile:

Will update again soon!

In Him,

Katie

Hello everyone,

Mom still needs prayer that her platelets will increase and her kidneys will function properly. But today when I went to see her, she was responsive because they didn't have her sedated as much. Mom answered yes and no questions by shaking her head. She indicated that she was not in pain and that she did want music on. When asked if she wanted to see us (me and my siblings) by my dad she even opened her eyes for a brief second. Needless to say, we were VERY encouraged to see her respond. Mom's condition still remains very serious. Please keep praying and thank you all SO very much! :001_smile:

Will update again soon!

In Him,

Katie

Tell her we're praying for her!

Hello everyone,

Will update again soon!

In Him,

Katie

Still praying :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad to hear your mom was responsive. I will say prayers for her platelets to increase and kidneys to begin functioning better very soon.

Take care of yourself, too, Katie. :grouphug:

Molly N. beloved wife, mother, and friend is now resting in the arms of her Lord and Savior where there is no more sorrow or pain. She died peacefully tonight in a deep sleep without any pain. Thank you so very much for your prayers and concern for our family. Our family will always treasure your love and support during this time.

Resting In Him,

Katie

Molly N. beloved wife, mother, and friend is now resting in the arms of her Lord and Savior where there is no more sorrow or pain. She died peacefully tonight in a deep sleep without any pain. Thank you so very much for your prayers and concern for our family. Our family will always treasure your love and support during this time.

Resting In Him,

Katie

Katie and family,

I am very sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Katie I am so, so sorry. Your mom sounded like an amazing mother and was undoubtedly loved by all who knew her. I had missed this thread, but we've been praying for your mom every day for a while and had just prayed for her about an hour ago. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family. I have no doubt that your mom is in heaven and singing praises and will be watching over all of you. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:crying: So very, very sad to say goodbye, but looking ahead to the time when, "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Praying for your family, Katie. :grouphug:

Dear Molly's family,

I'm sorry to hear of Molly's death. I'm praying that God holds you close in the hard days and years ahead. Your mom's love for her family and God as well as her courage was evident in her postings. When things are calmer or you cannot sleep, you may want to print out her postings to keep for posterity. It has been a few years since my husband died, and I still hear his voice when I read things he wrote. I like hearing his voice, and it brings a smile with a few tears.

Resting In Him,

Katie

Oh, Katie, I am so sorry for your lose. You will all be in my prayers.

Resting In Him,

Katie

:grouphug: I am soo sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers

Resting In Him,

Katie

I absolutely have no words. My heart is just breaking right now. Molly was so special to me and had touched me so much during her fight with lung cancer. I'm so very sorry for your loss and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Your precious mom will be missed here.

Edited by Tree House Academy