Menu

Can we make a new rule?

simka2

That everyone has to update their siggies with next years picks? Just because I want to know what everyone else is using :tongue_smilie:!!!!!

Good idea! I'll probably get to it this afternoon.

I want to know what you're using too (if you've decided...).

Well, we're still working on the things in my siggy, and I don't think I'll update it until we're finished. I guess I could delete anything we have completed for the year and keep deleting as things get either finished or called "good enough" and abandoned. I think I'm officially overthinking my signature.

:lol::lol: That's good!

I am afraid to update my siggy right now-I don't want to appear anymore fickle that usual.:tongue_smilie: But, I would love everyone else to update theirs!

This is my situation too! So, I want you all to go first :D.

We go year round, so there's only a next thing, not a next year.

I'll be adding in MCT Literature units with my eldest and RSO and SOTW/HO with my youngest.

How do you make a siggy line? I have often wanted to do this, but not sure how??:confused:

Blessings,

Pat

Either go to your "User Control Panel" and select "Edit Signature" from the side bar or choose "Quick Links" > "Edit Signature". Look along the top menu bar for both either choice.

We're pretty much continuing what we're doing, and I've been updating as we change levels. We're schooling year round and are just all over the place as far as placement goes and when something starts or finishes. So who knows what level we'll be in in some subjects next year. :tongue_smilie: I can say that we'll do SOTW2 and WWE2 around Octoberish, as we're not speeding through those. :D

Things are too fluid for me to make it my sig. (now doesn't that sound better than fickle), so I link up to my blog. My curriculum is listed there, but I'm always finding new resources and switching things up in the way I use the curriculum.

Also--I need to finish this year--still three more weeks before I allow myself to think too much about next year.

I updated mine. We are still working on this years stuff, but we school year round so one thing blends into the next anyway.

Disclaimer: I have only bought about 1/3 of needed books so my signature is subject to change depending how my fickle nature sways me.

Aaaaawww.....Thanks! ;) What Apologia are you guys doing?

Flying Creatures and Swimming Creatures. It is done as part of their co op classes, although we do all of the reading, answering questions, and notebooking at home. Latin for the boys will be a co op class, too. I ran out of characters in my siggie and had to cut back or I would have said all of that. :tongue_smilie:

Updated! For now anyway...

ETA: I still have a 17 yo. Just edited him out of my sig as he is a college student for the second year in a row & I am definitely no longer homeschooling him. :001_smile:

Edited by darlasowders

Last I knew the siggies weren't updating. I'll post it here, then see if my sig will change... We just started fifth grade this week.

AH HA! It works!

The next round will be the natural progression. We may switch to First Form Latin, if Writing Strands works out we'll move forward with that. Math, reading, literature, logic, religion are all subjects5 we will continue on in the materials I've chosen. With Art we'll move on to watercolors. In the winter we do ice skating and Wii Fit Plus for PE.

Edited by Elizabeth in MN

:blush:Mine is pretty simple. We started using BJU English in Feb, progressed to Math for my dd, added in history, just started my ds in math and come fall will be using their science and handwriting.:001_smile: I have more piece about what we are using in our school than I ever have before.

Ok, I am not sure why this didn't show in my signature. I am off to investigate.

Got it fixed.:o

Edited by mom4him

I crammed it all in there for you. I need to do a blog post and link that because between 5 boys I use too many things to list well in my signature. Oh, we're also using the Young Scholar's Guide to the Composers, but it wouldn't fit.

But I'll leave it until then. Everything is here, I just need to plan it now.

You guys are all AWESOME!!!! I have had so much fun reading everyones picks.....in one place! And to be able to see the cariety between siblings is pretty cool as well. Our homeschool conference is in a couple weeks and so I am saving some of my final picks for when I am there.

I will try to get a working list going sometimes tonight...just know that it is going to include some thing that are on my list, but aren't set in stone. ;)