Menu

What is your favorite color?

I LOVE PURPLE!

I wear mostly purple shoes.

I buy only purple purses.

I wear only purple glasses.

I drive a purple car.

I do wear clothes other then purple, but everything I wear goes with purple so it all matches. I wear white, black, pink, blue and purple. That's it! My DH thinks I'm nuts but it's fun for me. Purple makes me happy! :lol:

ps. DH may think I'm nuts, but he ordered the purple car special and paid extra for it. (They had a blue one on the lot.) Now THAT'S love for ya! :001_wub:

I LOVE PURPLE!

I wear mostly purple shoes.

I buy only purple purses.

I wear only purple glasses.

I drive a purple car.

I do wear clothes other then purple, but everything I wear goes with purple so it all matches. I wear white, black, pink, blue and purple. That's it! My DH thinks I'm nuts but it's fun for me. Purple makes me happy! :lol:

ps. DH may think I'm nuts, but he ordered the purple car special and paid extra for it. (They had a blue one on the lot.) Now THAT'S love for ya! :001_wub:

Are we twins???

I had a purple mini-van...aubergine was the official color designation. We'd just come back from Belgium so I knew what aubergine was anyway.

I also love notebooks. My dh bought me a case of purple-paper notebooks that I love. I write in them with my purple pens while sitting on my purple porch swing.

Sandals, purses, clothes, earrings...if it comes in purple, I want one.

My second favorite color is a sunny yellow. My front door is painted that color.

After that...GREEN.

In short, I LOVE color.

Green! Followed by crimson. But no one uses "crimson" anymore. I learned it off a crayola crayon, so I know it is real. Does burgundy mean crimson? Do I need to buy more crayons to learn for sure?

Rosie

Crimson...I see that as a clear, rich red, deeper than scarlet. Burgundy slides off to the purple side of red.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?

Galahad: Blue. No, yel...

[he is also thrown over the edge]

Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.

I was wondering how far down the thread I would have to read to find a response like this. It was the first thing that popped into my mind!

Green! Followed by crimson. But no one uses "crimson" anymore. I learned it off a crayola crayon, so I know it is real. Does burgundy mean crimson? Do I need to buy more crayons to learn for sure?

Rosie

Love it!

The last time I looked at a box of crayons I noticed there was "macaroni and cheese."

Am I the only person on Earth that thinks this is not a simple question? I don't have "a favorite color". I like several different colors, each for different things.

Me too. But, when I think about my favorite, FAVORITE color in the whole wide world? It's the color of the water at Sunset Beach on Oahu. Hence the photo. :D

Purple... It used to be blue, but then I grew older.

:iagree:Lol, same with me! This is my Year of Purple. My last Christmas ornaments were all purple (I do a different color theme every year.) Two out of the three shirts I've bought this year were purple (jewel tones are the best for my skin coloring) and yesterday I bought a purple trench coat!:D