Menu

Anyone get the new RR catalog yet?

Karenciavo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does everyone here buy pretty much everything through RR? Do you just browse through the catalog and pick and choose what looks good, or are there certain things you particularly like to get from RR? I'm totally out of the loop, lol.

So does everyone here buy pretty much everything through RR? Do you just browse through the catalog and pick and choose what looks good, or are there certain things you particularly like to get from RR? I'm totally out of the loop, lol.

I sometimes buy from them, sometimes CBD, sometimes Amazon...I look for the best price. If I have a big order and can get free shipping from RR, I go with them. I LOVE to read the reviews in their catalog. I have found some jewels simply by doing this.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
Clearly it hasn't made its way to Utah yet. LOL Maybe tomorrow!

Diane W.

married for 22 years

homeschooling 3 kiddos for 16 years

Or CA, sigh. I sent my strapping 16 year old to the mailbox in hopes he'd have something heavy to bring back but there was only junk mail:tongue_smilie:

Clearly it hasn't made its way to Utah yet. LOL Maybe tomorrow!

Diane W.

married for 22 years

homeschooling 3 kiddos for 16 years

Lol I don't know what part of Utah you are in but here my HAFB I swear mail takes FOREVER to make it to me. My sister mails something to me from Pa. and it takes almost 2 weeks to make it here via first class mail so I'm sure the RR catalog will take a long time to reach me.