Menu

Major server upgrade!

This community has been a lifeline for me this last year as I've worked shoulder to shoulder with dd, helping her through her senior year/college search. WOO, HOO!!! What a ride!

Who knew I'd have to become a guidance counselor as well?!? But, she and I have done pretty well with it, thanks, in large part, to all the support here.

There's nothing like this in my real world. The moms on the college board are my peer group and this is my virtual teacher's lounge! :lol:

Thank you, SWB!

Folks,

We've just done a major server upgrade in an attempt to handle the increasing load here. Hoping this will help with the "server busy" message that many of you get.

Doing our best to keep this forum free (and advertising-free too).

SWB

P.S. Thanks, Bob!

I for one REALLY appreciate the advertising -free part of this site. Thank you.

WooHoo! :party:

A HUGE thank you for this board!

I love it here, and spend, ummm, a few minutes a day here....well, maybe a teensy bit more than that!:001_huh::001_smile:

This has been a big blessing for me, I have learned so much, and I appreciate everything you have done! :grouphug:

My children thank you. A few days ago I kept getting the busy signal and was already having a tuff day. The kids told Daddy that the day was okay until I couldn't get on WTM forum...then I got really grumpy. I apologized ofcoarse but we will all be happier without the server busy problem.:D