Menu

Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

Do you prefer creamy or crunchy peanut butter?  

1. 1. Do you prefer creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

• Creamy
    • Crunchy
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Other

I think I am allergic to peanut butter now, sigh. The last time my son had it, my throat started to close up. Haven't bought any since it happened. My son will be so very disappointed- he was eating it like crazy. But that isn't what you asked......... if I could have it, I would have crunchy. Adam's- the good healthy kind without corn syrup. That was my fave..........

Creamy all natural and plain for my family! My mom always gets annoyed when I make any dessert with the natural one because she says it changes the taste.

Oh, how I love peanut butter! Funny thing is, that I do not really like anything that has peanut butter in it though. Just plain peanut butter out of the jar or on a sandwich.

I voted creamy, but I'll eat crunchy without a problem if we're out of creamy.

:iagree:Our current fave is whipped creamy - so light and fluffy! I don't make homemade peanut butter, but I do make cashew butter. It is ever so yummy on bread with a little honey.:drool:

Jif.

Crunchy. Probably full of additives and bad-for-you fat. By the spoonful. Delicious.

My parents buy Jif, and I have to say, it was so good....after 10 years of natural style peanut butter, I felt like I was eating a Reese's sandwich when we went visiting over T-giving. No WONDER the girls wanted PB sandwiches and PB on crackers constantly...they never want it at home!!!

Crunchy crunchy crunchy! Don't even want to hear about that creamy stuff! Blech! I made sure to never have it in the house so I could brainwash my kids... bwahahaha. :D

It must be some kind of texture preference - I also want crunchy things in my ice cream (chocolate chunkes, nuts, brownie chunks...)

The only difference of opinion in our house is the brand - I like Maranatha best, kids & dh like Teddy. Mine's organic, theirs isn't, but they're both natural (peanuts, salt).

Edited by matroyshka

Adam's Crunchy. I buy Adam's Creamy for my kids, though.

Speaking of peanut butter, I'm making dairy free peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies right now. It's a test because I've never made dairy free cookies before. This recipe was on the butter flavored Crisco can.

Adam's Crunchy. I buy Adam's Creamy for my kids, though.

Speaking of peanut butter, I'm making dairy free peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies right now. It's a test because I've never made dairy free cookies before. This recipe was on the butter flavored Crisco can.

We love the Crisco sticks- they have led to my family baking a lot more often. Making butter free cookies that still taste super is wonderful!