What's with the ads?

#51 QueenCat

QueenCat

Queen of the Palapa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9514 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:02 PM

Is it me or is 30 or so people having PMs about who may or may not be breaking board rules very gossipy? Either just post who you suspect of having 2 usernames, or just report the person, or both, but this is very middle school-ish. 

I really didn't intend to create drama with the OP. I was frustrated at the moment, because of seriously concerning behaviors of what I suspected one member of, and was trying to figure out what to do. You and I have both been around here long enough for you to know that I'm not middle schoolish.

• Catwoman, heatherwith3, gardenmom5 and 5 others like this

#52 QueenCat

QueenCat

Queen of the Palapa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9514 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

Folks, I can't respond to all of you that have asked...... I didn't intend to create drama. Was just trying to figure something out.

• Catwoman, marbel, chocolatechip and 1 other like this

#53 luuknam

luuknam

Think before you arithmetic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6186 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:43 PM

I really didn't intend to create drama with the OP. I was frustrated at the moment, because of seriously concerning behaviors of what I suspected one member of, and was trying to figure out what to do. You and I have both been around here long enough for you to know that I'm not middle schoolish.

I didn't mean that you created this thread to create drama... I probably didn't really phrase my previous post very well, but it was at least as much (if not more) about everyone asking for PMs as it was about you. 

I don't know. Maybe it would be better to just ask another trusted poster for their opinion in a PM to begin with than to start a thread. Or to just report it with an "I'm not sure" thrown in, and let the moderators make their judgment. 

• QueenCat likes this