🟨🟩
🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Close one 

19 hours ago, strawberries said:

Wordle 260 2/6

🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only my second 2 ever! Ridiculously lucky guess.

ETA: And nerdle in 2! My luckiest day ever!

nerdlegame 46 2/6

🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

You did it in 2?! 2! As in t-w-o? Just wow!  I want to do it in two one day. LOL

Wordle 261 5/6

🟩🟨
🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I stifled the tremendous urge to use something really bizarre as my second guess, and forged ahead like a normal person who uses normal words.

This strategy seems to be paying off.

Wordle 261 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Octordle #42
🕚9️⃣
5️⃣4️⃣
3️⃣6️⃣
🔟🕛
octordle.com
🟩🟨
🟨
🟨
🟨 🟨
🟨🟨 🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩 🟩
🟩🟨 🟨🟨
🟨 🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟨
🟩
🟨 🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩 🟨🟩
🟩 🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨
🟨🟨🟩
🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨
🟨
🟨
🟨 🟨
🟩 🟨
🟩🟨 🟩
🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨
🟨 🟨
🟨 🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
First time that I was able to solve them all-it was close

• Like 3

Every day I pick a random first word out of thin air.  I am showing an uncanny knack for picking words that have five grey letters.  (Five letters that aren't in the word is still a lot of information but still...)

I thought I'd end up with a cooler superpower! 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, happi duck said:

Every day I pick a random first word out of thin air.  I am showing an uncanny knack for picking words that have five grey letters.  (Five letters that aren't in the word is still a lot of information but still...)

I thought I'd end up with a cooler superpower! 🙂

I kind of do the same thing.  I often play while I'm watching a video on youtube or whatever.  So whatever five-letter words I hear, those are often the words that I try in the puzzle.

• Like 1

Wordle 262 4/6

Daily Trordle #19
7️⃣4️⃣5️⃣

Daily Quordle #43

9️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣7️⃣

Daily Hexordle #19

6️⃣8️⃣
9️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣🔟

Daily Octordle #43
🔟🕚
🕛3️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣

Regards,

Kareni

I thought today was going to be my first complete loss. I was wrangling those letters around in my mind for so long that I was ending up with a great big alphabet knot. I'm dying to tell you how I finally unraveled it but I don't want to spoil the game for someone else.  I swear I'm getting worse at these instead of better.

Wordle 262 5/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

5 hours ago, Carrie12345 said:

I hit a 3 today. (263) Yet another day where I felt strongly I was going to hit that 2, lol!

Same! When those first 3 letters flipped over green, I was thinking I had finally hit one on try #2. Yeah, nope. I bet we used the same second word. LOL

Wordle 263 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 1

Wordle 264 4/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I should’ve gotten this one in 3. My third guess wasn’t nearly as good of a choice as 4, but I didn’t spend the needed time to think through all of the possibilities before submitting. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stephanier.1765 said:

Try 4 yet again. I am not getting any better at this game. Maybe I should change up my first word.

Wordle 264 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don’t think it’s about getting better really. Most strategies get it fairly reliably in four - you really need a bit of luck to get it in less. It’s probably a math phenomena to do with the common letters etc. I’ve got it in less a few times but I think purely because if you’re roll a dice often enough you’re probably gonna get a six at some point.

• Like 1

Wordle 265 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

killed by the rhyming vortex. Thankfully, I lost my streak last weekend when I didn't have computer access, so at least I'm not sour about that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, sassenach said:

Wordle 265 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

killed by the rhyming vortex. Thankfully, I lost my streak last weekend when I didn't have computer access, so at least I'm not sour about that.

I almost failed today, and got it by lucky guess in row six. I had no idea that you lose your streak if you miss a day.  I assumed it was the number of wins out of all your tries .. I do it on my phone but if we ever camp somewhere remotely where I don't have signal, I would lose it that way.  DH lost his streak in the switch to NYT somehow, so he has no sympathy for my desire to keep my streak. I seriously considered cheating today when I thought I might fail...lol.  

Edited by kirstenhill
  • Like 1

I lost my streak because I didn't play yesterday due to life circumstances and I'm super sad about it. I hadn't missed a puzzle yet. Now I'm starting over. 😢

The Wordle gods apparently heard my cry of despair and rewarded with today's guess :

Wordle 265 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

I don’t think it’s about getting better really. Most strategies get it fairly reliably in four - you really need a bit of luck to get it in less. It’s probably a math phenomena to do with the common letters etc. I’ve got it in less a few times but I think purely because if you’re roll a dice often enough you’re probably gonna get a six at some point.

You are so right! I got it in 6 today and actually felt thankful because I was stuck in a rhyming quagmire. 

Wordle 265 6/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mmasc said:

Click on that green “share” button, then choose the option “copy”. Come here and click “paste” where you write things.😊

Thanks. I didn’t know if hitting that button would automatically publish somewhere so I didn’t do it. I Four Wordled today. 🤣

• Haha 1

I stared and stared and stared at the one today until I finally gave up and just wanted to throw out any word that might at least put my two yellow letters into their right places. Somehow, someway that cleared the cobwebs and the correct answer magically appeared. It's funny how the mind works.

Wordle 266 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

I really REALLY thought I had come up with the perfect word for today and was going to solve it on the first try! LOL! 

Oh well, it ruled out a lot of letters.

Wordle 267 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, KungFuPanda said:

I Five-wordled today.  Again, I forgot about that share button.  I've been doing it before I get out of bed to wake up, so remembering to copy it is a real problem for me. 😆  I continue to be grateful that they cut you off after one puzzle

Me too! I could see me getting easily addicted to this game.

Wordle 267 4/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩