Menu

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted above that DD was to be baptized today, and then posted that our church was canceled (technically, they're switching to a streaming service for now.) Anyway, we had family coming in for

Have you read any of the accounts from Italian hospitals?  People are being left in the hallways to die because some hospitals are operating at 200+% capacity and there are simply no rooms or medical

If we can slow the spread of Covid-19 through social distancing we can potentially save thousands or even millions of lives--by not having it spread exponentially through the population and overwhelm

7 minutes ago, Happymomof1 said:

Our church youth group is doing some kind of activity on Zoom tonight. I'll have to see how it goes.  Sounds fun, though! 

Our parish did a virtual coffee hour this past Sunday on Zoom.   Our lady's prayer group did zoom prayer meeting on Tues morning.  It was a nice way to see each other and pray together. 

1 hour ago, Happymomof1 said:

Our church youth group is doing some kind of activity on Zoom tonight. I'll have to see how it goes.  Sounds fun, though! 

Ours is going to be doing this, too. 

Here is a video message from our pastor that our church sent tonight. The first part was about "practical" concerns, it picks up with a message of encouragement at 2.56. I know most on this thread are Catholic or Orthodox or Episcopal, but maybe this word from a Presbyterian preacher could be used by God to strengthen and help someone tonight. 

Grace and peace

• Thanks 1

So today my parish finally canceled services - about time! They will do a live stream, which is normal, they always stream, so not sure why they waited so long to make this call. 

• Like 1