Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, kbutton said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'If we all stay inside a bit longer then maybe we can starve mosquitos to extinction. If there was ever a cause to unite all the humanity then this is it.'

I had to laugh at this one because a friend posted this on her FB page.  She has been my main source of the memes I post here.  Someone commented with a long missal how social distancing isn't really a good answer, and not overwhelming the system (and how USA missed it's chance).  Then someone commented on his comment about how they were right and "we need tests!!"  Do they know what one is?   It.was.epic.....  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.thumb.jpeg.c5211d505eaff965d539e5ca3737c705.jpeg

ETA: oops, just saw previous posts.  But leaving this here anyway. Because I thought the hair nailed it.  Feel free to pass it by and ignore!  I’m in no way trying to suggest young girls should get drunk. Or that this is a mom.  Think of it as a 23 yo something with no job who has already graduated and has no kids and no drinking problem.  She’ll be fine when this is all over.  Probably.

carry on

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, ikslo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c5211d505eaff965d539e5ca3737c705.jpeg

ETA: oops, just saw previous posts.  But leaving this here anyway. Because I thought the hair nailed it.  Feel free to pass it by and ignore!  I’m in no way trying to suggest young girls should get drunk. Or that this is a mom.  Think of it as a 23 yo something with no job who has already graduated and has no kids and no drinking problem.  She’ll be fine when this is all over.  Probably.

carry on

No, please. Feel free to post what you want. IMHO, everyone should be free to post what they wish. 

• Like 1