covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

I don't get this.  What am I missing?

It's gross. This pillow is filled with the corpses of dust mites. My pillows used to look like this until I found out how quickly they became corpse bags. Now all my pillows are white. I'll die of the virus but I sleep better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

But how would corpse pillows help you survive the virus?  

Better immune system from yucky things.

I actually don't like that one because I feel like it's calling the average person gross. I've seen the same concept applied to low class strip clubs and eating mud pies, if that helps give it context.

49 minutes ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

I don't get this.  What am I missing?

I think it means that you have been building up your immune system since it wasn’t very clean.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SusanC said:

They moved to Canada where they are using science to dictate their national response to the virus. I was just reading a thing this morning. Wait for me, Missouri!

I think they just usurped Michigan. I'll bet the gardeners are regretting it.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Slache said:

It's gross. This pillow is filled with the corpses of dust mites. My pillows used to look like this until I found out how quickly they became corpse bags. Now all my pillows are white. I'll die of the virus but I sleep better.

19 hours ago, Mom2mthj said:

I think it means that you have been building up your immune system since it wasn’t very clean.

I didn't get it either because I understood it to be that someone drools heavily in their sleep, lol! Not mite corpses or dirt. 

Not a meme...but DH and I were watching a tv special on the penal colony in Port Arthur. They showed the church, with its little individual seating boxes (so the criminals could attend but not socialize). Told DH: look! That's what we need! 😄

IMG_6206.JPG.9068e320d6186c262a475f69a3ed9771.JPG

(All in jest. Yes, yes, I know germs can float around that.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, whitehawk said:

I was going to say, "Surely they didn't move for the weather."

Oh, come now!  Our weather up here only shows 9 days of rain in the next two weeks (and four additional days of mostly cloudy).  But that means we have one day of mostly sun to possibly look forward to...

Yeah, on second thought you're right, this is clearly the worst of both worlds.  If any states are thinking of moving they should obviously head south, or jump north enough to be in Canada.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, PeachyDoodle said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I will admit to changing my stance on this lol

I still wouldn't personally wear them in public without something else (also on bottom) to cover my rear, but at home I now consider myself fully dressed with leggings and a shirt 😛

• Like 6

On 5/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, gardenmom5 said:

not really a meme

alphibatize words.jpg

The point of the worksheet was to get them to practice alphabetizing. I think this kid got more practice than the kids who did it the other way.

And the Bob Dylan one had me scratching my head for far too long before I got the point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1