Menu

Wow, I need prayer. Overwhelmed with too many life things.

Rose in BC

I will include your family in my prayers. I am puzzled why your DH needed to have a 2nd Biopsy. I wish he could see our Urologist. Also, even if a man does have Prostate Cancer, the best treatment for many patients is no treatment. That depends upon the age of the man and the speed at which the Cancer might be advancing. Many men who have Prostate Cancer die of something else. Proceed with caution!

They called us back because first biopsy showed highly suspicious for carcinoma cells but inconclusive. We should have results by end of week. My dh is 53.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. I was very overwhelmed yesterday. Things are no different today but I feel calmer. Two more sleeps until court for my boy and three for possible biopsy results.

No matter the out come the unknown is the worst.

But please...keep praying. Sleeping is the worst and I'm a bad sleeper anyway.

Plus my heart breaks for my special boy who has so many challenges.

• Like 6

Thank you everyone. I was very overwhelmed yesterday. Things are no different today but I feel calmer. Two more sleeps until court for my boy and three for possible biopsy results.

No matter the out come the unknown is the worst.

But please...keep praying. Sleeping is the worst and I'm a bad sleeper anyway.

Plus my heart breaks for my special boy who has so many challenges.

Wishing you all the best. I hope your DH gets great news, and your son has a good hearing.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

They called us back because first biopsy showed highly suspicious for carcinoma cells but inconclusive. We should have results by end of week. My dh is 53.

I suggest that your DH do some reading about current treatment or non treatment for Prostate Cancer. Hopefully his Urologist will guide him into the best course of action (or inaction) if it does prove to be Cancer.

Woot Woot for DH! 

I hope that your son gets a good judge who can make a wise decision for him.  Some kids learn lessons through the court system, and some just Don't learn consequences that way. I hope that whatever path he is on, leads him somewhere positive, that helps him in the long run.  :grouphug: