Menu

Anyone else on Royal Baby Watch??

Moxie

Yes, I am watching. I follow Kensington Palace on twitter. I have it where it will notify me of any tweets made by that account. Everytime my phone makes the twitter noise I think she has gone into labor but no, just tweets about the 100th anniversary of Gallipolli. "They" say she is due this Saturday but with second babies I thought it would come earlier. But I am excited but not as excited as I was with George. I just knew she was going to have a little boy and name him George. This one I have no feeling one way or the other. I hope every one is happy and healthy no matter the sex. I personally would like a little girl. 

With human royals?  No.  

But we're expecting three pony foals in May/June so I'm watching for them.  Since their sire is Reign of Titan, I'm assuming they're all royals.  One's dam is even named Princess Acadia.  That's our first one due actually.  It's bound to be a prince or princess...

• Like 10

With human royals? No.

But we're expecting three pony foals in May/June so I'm watching for them. Since their sire is Reign of Titan, I'm assuming they're all royals. One's dam is even named Princess Acadia. That's our first one due actually. It's bound to be a prince or princess...

You realize of course that you have now obligated yourself to inform us of any new arrivals...
  • Like 9

I'm not following closely but I do love them as a couple.

All my babies have been either due date or day after due date babies, so maybe Kate always cooks full term. Not that they'll tell us what that is. I used to keep my due date secret too, since I didn't want to be bothered if I went over. Now I don't care. I'd just ignore people.

• Like 1

With human royals?  No.  

But we're expecting three pony foals in May/June so I'm watching for them.  Since their sire is Reign of Titan, I'm assuming they're all royals.  One's dam is even named Princess Acadia.  That's our first one due actually.  It's bound to be a prince or princess...

I find this far more interesting. I'd love to hear about your royal babies.

I had no idea there was another Royal baby on the way in England. That is how much I care.

• Like 4

You realize of course that you have now obligated yourself to inform us of any new arrivals...

I'd love to hear about your royal babies.

I checked my calendar and our official due dates are May 28th, June 3rd, and June 14th, BUT since we opt for late spring/early summer babies, they almost always come early.  Normal for royal ponies can be 3 weeks before or three weeks after their due date.  ;)

• Like 3

Not here - thinking about the General Election instead.

Same here....even our local one is interesting this time. Friend invoved.

Glad to hear she is in labour, there was some concern about a delivery on the day of the polls.....

With human royals?  No.  

It must say something about us getting more excited about foals than human royals. You HAVE to post pics when they arrive. :)

I wish Kate Middleton (what is her last name now???) well like I do anyone else who is about to go into labor.

• Like 2

:)

I wish Kate Middleton (what is her last name now???) 

Complicated question.  I believe that anyone who is an HRH does not actually have a surname as such, although the Queen previously declared 'Mountbatten-Windsor' as the general surname for the family.  Princes William and Harry both, I think, used 'Wales' as a surname when in the military, but this is for convenience sake - Wales is their father's title, not a surname.

They must have something on their passports, but I suspect they all use titles (Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn and Lady Carrickfergus)

• Like 1

Aaww, how adorable, a little sister for Prince George! (Everyone seems to be getting a little sister this year, except my daughter.)

I love that they don't find out until the baby arrives, or if they do, they keep it well under wraps. It seems like I'm the only one who has never found out.

Congrats all around!

• Like 1

Aaww, how adorable, a little sister for Prince George! (Everyone seems to be getting a little sister this year, except my daughter.)

I love that they don't find out until the baby arrives, or if they do, they keep it well under wraps. It seems like I'm the only one who has never found out.

Congrats all around!

No, you're not alone. I didn't find out w/ my dc. When asked if I were having a boy or a girl, I just responded, "Yes!"

I think they should name her Angela, mainly because it's my name and I want to get it back into circulation, but also because it's a family name.

• Like 5

Congrats all around!

Not the only one, mine were delivery day surprises, too. :-)

Congrats to the royal couple.

• Like 2

Just watched them all leave the hospital. I wish I could have left the hospital less than 12 hours after giving birth. I was ready to go but no one was there to do my hair. ;) Anyways, I am super happy for all of them and wish nothing but the best. I hope they put out the name sooner rather than later.  

• Like 3

I didn't realize that they hadn't announced their son's name right away, either. I am curious to hear what they decide upon.

Their new baby is gorgeous. I have an appreciation for pretty babies, as all of mine were quite lacking in the looks department as newborns. But they have improved greatly with age. :lol:

I think Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is beautiful.   Hope she has a happy life. :)

From what I gathered, Charlotte is the feminine form of Charles, so it honors her grandpa, but it is also Kate's sister's middle name! Elizabeth is in honor of her great grandma. Diane is in honor of her grandma, of course. Great name!