Menu

Poll time! How many children do you hs?

How many children are you hsing?  

1. 1. How many children are you hsing?

• 9 or more.

I started with one kidlet (a 3rd grader), added his first grade sister...then after two years of two, brought home another kid and started the younger, so one year had FOUR at home, then back to three, then two, then one...twice I ahve had NONE...now starting Tuesday I will have one again - just pulled the youngest outta fifth grade.

I think Ellie and Janie and Cat in Black - (am I missing anyone?) need special medals of honor. :)

BTW, has Cat in Black (Cathy in Blacksburg) registered here? I've been thinking about her, ever since she said she was sad about finishing homeschooling. I believe her youngest is doing all cc classes this year. I hope she can find her way over here.

Wow! I am surprised at the number of "2 kid" homeschoolers! I guess the bigger families haven't answered yet?

Because we're TIRED. LOL

I only have three, officially, though Leo is teaching himself to read. Eh...um, I mean, *I* am teaching him to read, with the fabulously extensive, thorough, wonderful program I've devised and researched and tested. Yeah. That's it. :D

So, I guess I'm really homeschooling 3 1/2.