Menu

Who's going out at midnight????

Remudamom

We thought about it. But dd came home from study abroad with a nasty sinus infection and we just got home from traveling this week. Plus I read you needed to get in line at noon today to get a seat! So we'll go tomorrow, which is dd's 21st birthday so it will be a fun way to celebrate :party:

DS18 was supposed to go with friends from school. BUT his one and only traditional final exam for college is at 8am tomorrow AM. :( All of his others are online or papers.

He is going tomorrow with another group of friends but I know he is bummed. The group going tonight is his fellow college friends who are all done with finals today.

While I stay at home boring boring boring because my teens are too poopy to stay up all night!! How can these people be MY children???

Well, RM, if you have to stay home, wrap up warm and go out to enjoy the light show. It's Gemenid night! If you have clear skies, you are one lucky gal--we've got some moderate cloud cover, so I'm going to bed. Booooooooo!