Menu

s/o NOTHING to spend on Christmas....I have available...

nono

Sooo, on the other thread, I suggested sharing amazon lists, but I don't know how sensible that is. But, how 'bout sharing on a thread what we have, and someone can PM the poster to claim. Those offering have to be willing to package and ship...a way to ease some holiday woes?

Anyway, here goes.

I have:

1. a pair of pink Thermolite size 12 M boots (gently used)

2. a Pink Disney Princess size 4T/4 coat (gently used)

3. an amazing baby look and play! book for a 12-24 mo old. ISBN: 1-59223-079-2 (I guess it is gently used, but I swear, I've never seen this book before, and doesn't look like it has been touched...

Send me a PM with the address to which to ship. First come, first served, naturally.

Next?

Also in Australia - Not sure if anyone would be interested but I have 2 "J-bucks" vouchers for the US clothing store Justice. Both $25 towards a a $50 minimum purchase, in store or at shopjustice.com, one until 24 Dec and one 26 Dec to 31 Jan. They should make it to you by Christmas if I post soon, or I can scan and email for online purchases. Lots of fine print, but I think the gist is that they are only for use with full price items. I've actually been meaning to ask if anyone wants for ages...

Ok, this rocks! I will go take inventory, but off the top of my head- I have lots of (good) clothes, and an iPod nano (it's pretty old, but it works fine and I can load it with tweenish music, the first Harry potter book or a Hank the cow dog!) and brand new baby toys (a cell phone toy and a train), and dress up c.other for a girl (gently used but nice). Probably more when I think about it. I need to go check the nano is still hanging around my craft desk, unused. Please message me and I will send stuff if you need it! I sure don't!

Anyone in the UK - I have a brand new Lego Super Heroes Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout set I'd love to give away. I also have an older Spongebob Lego set (I can't remember which at the moment and can't check as it's 5.30 am - I could let people know later).

Sooo, on the other thread, I suggested sharing amazon lists, but I don't know how sensible that is. But, how 'bout sharing on a thread what we have, and someone can PM the poster to claim. Those offering have to be willing to package and ship...a way to ease some holiday woes?

Anyway, here goes.

I have:

3. an amazing baby â„¢ look and play! book for a 12-24 mo old. ISBN: 1-59223-079-2 (I guess it is gently used, but I swear, I've never seen this book before, and doesn't look like it has been touched...

Send me a PM with the address to which to ship. First come, first served, naturally.

Next?

I have some small (size 0 to maybe 3) teen clothes and coats that I am about to donate because my daughter has outgrown them. Some rarely or even never worn. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Ok, this rocks! I will go take inventory, but off the top of my head- I have lots of (good) clothes, and an iPod nano (it's pretty old, but it works fine and I can load it with tweenish music, the first Harry potter book or a Hank the cow dog!) and brand new baby toys (a cell phone toy and a train), and dress up c.other for a girl (gently used but nice). Probably more when I think about it. I need to go check the nano is still hanging around my craft desk, unused. Please message me and I will send stuff if you need it! I sure don't!

I could really use the nano for my 12 year old son.He is into the groups like one direction,beiber,selena gomez.

I have a bear build a bear with army outfit. Boys clothes sizes 10-14, nice condition. Lots of knex pieces, odds and ends.....no guides. Some 3rd-5th grade level books. Land before time VHS movies ( i think i have most of them), and a few other toddler/young elem. age vhs movies. Some new Crayola Wonder packs.

Anyway, here goes.

I have:

3. an amazing baby â„¢ look and play! book for a 12-24 mo old. ISBN: 1-59223-079-2 (I guess it is gently used, but I swear, I've never seen this book before, and doesn't look like it has been touched...

Next?

Baby book is heading north of the border! Still have the pink boots and pink coat available. I should say the coat doesn't have anything princessy on it, it's just really pink and feminine. (My MIL bought it for my dd, who LOVED it, and took excellent care of it.).

Baby book is heading north of the border! Still have the pink boots and pink coat available. I should say the coat doesn't have anything princessy on it, it's just really pink and feminine. (My MIL bought it for my dd, who LOVED it, and took excellent care of it.).

If nobody who really, really needs the boots takes them....we could use them! Times are tight (as usual) for us, but not like they were last year....and not like some other posters, so please, please send them to someone who is in a worse situation than us if they express interest!

TO SHARE:

I have a barbie talking musical camera, new unopened package. says ages 3 and up. I'm happy to mail out to someone. Pink, has barbie princesses on the front. batteries included in toy.

if someone has spare:

I have a 9 year old boy OBSESSED wtih any snowglobes. And star wars. But like Empress, we are tight (as usual too) but not destitute, so if someone else has a bigger need then please give to them!. :D

I saw this post about swapping homeschool books. Some of this items you have listed here are on her list of things needed. ;)

I am happy to go through what we have and list them in a few hours.

There will be books, boys size 10 clothes an some toys. I am sure we could part with the K'Nex (like new) that ds does not play with.

Update: These are now gone.

I have a set of Christmas pajamas for girls size 10/12. They were hand made for my daughter a few years ago, but they did not fit her, so they are in new condition. They are very cute, and I would love for someone to have them. PM me if interested.

To Share: I have about a dozen of the small American Girl books (the little 4x5 books that were included with some of the outfits,) and 3 of the "Welcome to________'s World" books (eta: Molly, Kirsten, Samantha). All have been read, but are still in great shape!

PM me if you're interested.

Small books: taken

Welcome to Molly's World/Kirsten's World: taken

Welcome to Samantha's World still available.

I have 2 pairs of size 6L jeans from Charlotte Russe. They are Refuge brand, low rise flares. 33 in inseam, 32 in waist. They have been washed, but my dd only wore them a couple of times. They look brand new. I would love to send these to someone. Please PM me if interested.

I have the following:

Ladies or tween/teen black fleece scarf, new

Fandex 50 States, like new (http://www.amazon.com/States-Fandex-Family-Field-Guides/dp/B002IDIJ1Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354040355&sr=8-1&keywords=fandex+50+states)

Bath & Body Works White Citrus body butter, new

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea fragrance mist, new

Girl's Wooden Jewelry box, like new. NOTE: this link is just to show a photo of the jewelry box; the ebay listing is not mine (http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIRLS-WOOD-JEWELRY-BOX-LADYBUGS-BUTTERFLIES-FLOWERS-NEW-IN-BOX-/160891217218?nma=true&si=xEQjPQfeoleifzsUpdqH%2Fi2UyLw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557)

Books: new or just like new:

--Tom's Midnight Garden soft cover

--Mystery of the Railroad Bell soft cover

--Castle of Intrigue, Usborne puzzle adventures soft cover

--The Little Fire Engine, hard cover w/dust jacket

--Carving for Kids: An Introduction to Wood Carving soft cover

Most of these are items I purchased as gifts but for one reason or another never ended up using. Hope they can help someone :)

I have SO much stuff. I just don't know if it's worth it to ship. I would love to give things to people here, but the shipping may be unrealistic for me. I have boxes of clothes and toys that I was ready to donate. I think you can only send books media mail? I just sent a baby quilt to a family member in the south and it cost me over $10. Is there a cheaper way to mail? I thought first class could only be letters.

I have SO much stuff. I just don't know if it's worth it to ship. I would love to give things to people here, but the shipping may be unrealistic for me. I have boxes of clothes and toys that I was ready to donate. I think you can only send books media mail? I just sent a baby quilt to a family member in the south and it cost me over $10. Is there a cheaper way to mail? I thought first class could only be letters.

USPS flat rate boxes? They aren't cheap, but if you can fit a lot of stuff in one or have heavy items, it may work out. Definitely do the shipping calculator to see which option (priority or standard vs. flat rate) works out better, but if you have a heavy item(s) the flat rate sometimes comes out the better deal.

As far as postage, we are early enough that parcel post can be our friend. A pound shipped across the US costs about $6 via parcel post...so keep that in mind as you list things. Media mail (certain types of books, films, manuscripts, printed music, printed test materials, sound recordings, play scripts, printed educational charts, loose-leaf pages and their binders consisting of medical information, video recordings, educational reference charts, and computer-readable media) would be roughly 1/2 that.

And, Kristin, you sure you don't need a pink coat to go with those pink boots??!! :D You'll be saving me postage! (I can pm you a photo before you decide!)

As far as postage, we are early enough that parcel post can be our friend. A pound shipped across the US costs about $6 via parcel post...so keep that in mind as you list things. Media mail (certain types of books, films, manuscripts, printed music, printed test materials, sound recordings, play scripts, printed educational charts, loose-leaf pages and their binders consisting of medical information, video recordings, educational reference charts, and computer-readable media) would be roughly 1/2 that.

And, Kristin, you sure you don't need a pink coat to go with those pink boots??!! :D You'll be saving me postage! (I can pm you a photo before you decide!)

Unfortunately, it would be too small :(

I have some small (size 0 to maybe 3) teen clothes and coats that I am about to donate because my daughter has outgrown them. Some rarely or even never worn. If anyone is interested, let me know.

My daughter could use this stuff if it's still available

Anyone have a nekked AG size doll who desperately needs a dress? I can whip something up pretty fast!

I have a Kirsten AG doll, if someone is interested. She has her "Meet Kirsten" outfit on, but sadly no other clothes. Maybe Margaret could make her some if someone wants her. She is in good shape, though someone shortened her braids. They are now shoulder length, but the hair is not tangled. Also, I have a few of the little books that go with her. If you are interested, pm me with a mailing address.

ETA: Kirsten has a home.