Menu

Prepare to be mortified

My 1 yo daughter had a kitchen set cup earlier. She was pretending to drink out of it like she does every time. Only this time she was not pretending.

You know where this is going, don't you?

Well I didn't. I watched her and smiled at how cute she was...then it hit me. There is only 1 water source she can reach. Yep. That's right folks the toilet.

Apparently that funny story you hear about the little girl serving a guest drinks from the toilet might have actually been based in truth.

One of mine did that. Only my older dd had JUST peed in the toilet. And, shamefully, I was standing right there!! I just wasn't paying close enough attention. :tongue_smilie:

Is it bad that this makes me feel a little better?

:D:D

Kids are some of the grossest creatures around.

When we were young, my cousin was playing "hairdresser" and dipping her comb in the toilet to make my brother "all pretty". :001_smile:

:lol:

:D I am waiting for the day we have to buy toilet seat locks. We're in the clear so far since DS hasn't figured out how to lift them up yet.

For a laugh....when I was around 5ish, my mom told me I had to take a bath. I quietly went downstairs then returned about 5 minutes later ready for bed. You didn't take a bath, did you? she asked. Yes, I said. That wasn't long enough and I didn't hear any water running. Oh...I took a bath in the toilet.

My 1 yo daughter had a kitchen set cup earlier. She was pretending to drink out of it like she does every time. Only this time she was not pretending.

You know where this is going, don't you?

Well I didn't. I watched her and smiled at how cute she was...then it hit me. There is only 1 water source she can reach. Yep. That's right folks the toilet.

Apparently that funny story you hear about the little girl serving a guest drinks from the toilet might have actually been based in truth.

:svengo: that is hilariously gross :lol:

NOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

This is one for the ages, to be told during the wedding feast. No, in fact, to be told on each anniversary.

:iagree: