Menu

On my way home from the ER

I really did not want to go back to the hospital yesterday, so I called my midwife and she agreed with me that I am just having a very slow miscarriage.

She said it is fine for me to just stay home and rest and continue my Progesterone.

If nothing has changed by next Wednesday, I promised to come in for a sonogram.

My poor Dh had to go out of town, but really I'm fine. I've unfortunately been through this before.

Six years ago, I miscarried on Miss Good's birthday. We prayed so hard for a baby after that, and got two more.

I told her that those are our miracle babies. God does not owe me another one.

So, I'll just wait, and when I pass the baby, we can have a family funeral and burial, and hopefully get on with our lives.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be 7 weeks, but I started bleeding today. Right now, the baby is alive, but only measures 6 weeks 0 days and has a heart rate of 86.

I'm to stay in bed and stay hydrated and hope for the best.

Who wants to pray for a tiny baby due Easter Sunday?

Oh! Praying for the little one! :grouphug:

....I just read your recent post...

Praying for you now! :(

:crying: I'm so sorry. :grouphug: Dh and I decided to try for a baby last summer. I lost four in a row. The first three, I had bleeding starting *every single time* on the *day* I turned 6 weeks. :( The last one, I lost in June, at 12 weeks. We had seen the heartbeat. It was supposed to be OK. (Your baby's due date coincides with Easter. Mine coincided with Christmas.)

:grouphug: Praying. Understanding. :grouphug:

I dont think there is hope because it isn't just one problem but so many.....bleeding, measuring small, low heart rate, declining HCG, loss of symptoms.

I could explain away one or two, but not so many.

In any case, I'm still giving the baby the very best chance to survive by continuing my progesterone, and staying in bed. I just can't feel any hope.

:grouphug:

Last year when I m/c'd it started on a Friday (9wk 1day) and continued through Wed when I finally had the baby. It sucked. I'm so sorry and I hope they are wrong.

:( Yes. My last one started on a Thursday and I had the baby on a Wednesday. Seems a bit cruel to me, to add a long wait to the pain. :(

Amy, if you are interested and if/when you are ready, I have a resource for memorializing your baby that was really beautiful for me, my family. You can PM me as I don't want to intrude with unwanted information. :grouphug: If you aren't interested, no worries. (((hugs)))

The whole situation is cruel if you ask me, but obviously no one asked me.

On a happier note, Miss Good organized all of my kitchen cabinets, the two youngest girls have been playing SO NICELY all day. Right now, they are playing throw the dryer ball in the laundry basket, and I snuck out of bed to milk my goats and Miss Beautiful is making 2 kinds of goat milk fudge.

Life is still so good.

On a happier note, Miss Good organized all of my kitchen cabinets, the two youngest girls have been playing SO NICELY all day. Right now, they are playing throw the dryer ball in the laundry basket, and I snuck out of bed to milk my goats and Miss Beautiful is making 2 kinds of goat milk fudge.

Life is still so good.

:grouphug: Ya know, my wording was bad. The whole situation IS cruel, no two ways around it. It is more "adding insult to injury." That would have been more accurate.

We are lucky (blessed!!) to have older children who remind us every day how beautiful our lives are!!!!

I dont think there is hope because it isn't just one problem but so many.....bleeding, measuring small, low heart rate, declining HCG, loss of symptoms.

I could explain away one or two, but not so many.

In any case, I'm still giving the baby the very best chance to survive by continuing my progesterone, and staying in bed. I just can't feel any hope.

Life is still so good.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I love your attitude. :grouphug: