Menu

My mom passed away on Saturday

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness. after readinh this I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face. I went through a similar sitution with my dad about a yr ago and it's still hard. I'll be fine then all of a sudden I think about how I will never see him again, how he won't see his grandkids grow up and graduate, have their own kids, etc... It's really just tough. Many blessing and prayers for you. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

This.

Dh and I were at a beautiful wedding last weekend when all of a sudden, I was sobbing. I realized that my parents will never celebrate my children's weddings.

Please be patient with yourself :grouphug:

I'm sorry, I lost my Dad July 12th. I'm in VA and they were in TX, so I'm on a whirlwind of life right now. Mom came back home with me till Aug 16th, i'm flying back with her and staying till the 22nd.

I just want to be back to my life so I can grieve and get back to our life here.

I'll pray for you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I cannot imagine having to deal with that, although I know someday it will come.

Don't know if this will help you,but I lost a sister in April. My remaining sister and I planted memory gardens at our homes. Just a way to help process the pain. Also, don't be ashamed to ask your primary care physician for some help. I took one month of an anti-anxiety drug and an anti-depressant. It really helped take the edge off. People are sometimes quick to judge,but emotional pain can be helped as well as physical pain.

Be gentle with yourself and grieve at your own pace. You are in my prayers.

Debbi