Menu

My friend's son is missing ...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: I will be praying for him and everyone looking too. I hope he is safe, and will come back on his own or be found if there is foul play. GOD help!

Please pray for a dear friend of mine too. Her dd18 now is still a Senior in PS, and been running and hiding for awhile now. She is in the hospital with broken vertebrae due to a car wreck yesterday.

She had been missing alot of school.

Her mom is worried all of the time and home schooling her young son.

:party: HE HAS BEEN LOCATED!!! He is in Chicago. I am leaving with my friend in a few hours to go retrieve him. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!! :party:

:party: Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear he has been found and is now safe.

Give him a hug and a good long shake from us hive members. Tell him never to worry so many of us ever again.

:party: HE HAS BEEN LOCATED!!! He is in Chicago. I am leaving with my friend in a few hours to go retrieve him. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!! :party:

That is SO fantastic! :party:I'm so happy for everyone! :D

:party: Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear he has been found and is now safe.

Give him a hug and a good long shake from us hive members. Tell him never to worry so many of us ever again.

Yes! This!!!

Thank God he is safe, but his poor parents must be so upset. Has he ever done anything like this before now?

Thank God!!! I am so glad he is found!

My little sister tried running away when she was younger (middle school) and was hiding out at a friend's house. The worst part was when my dad called the friend's parents to see if they had seen little sister they lied and they told him that they hadn't. Meanwhile she was sitting in their living room. I can't imagine how they could have done that when my parents were so worried.

Edited by aggieamy