Menu

I am down over 100 pounds! (Pictures)

Quiver, you're beautiful, a picture of health!

Perhaps you should condsider sending in your story to Woman's World Magazine. They feature weight loss and diet successes. I'm sure you would inspire and educate many of the benefits of healthy (vegan) eatin'!

You look lovely! Good for you. You're perserverance and lifestyle changes are so inspirational and motivating.

Thanks so much for sharing your exciting pictures!

Happy, happy for you:001_smile:

YES, YES! I think you should do that!!!! I've always been inspired by the things I read in Woman's World.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look. at. you.

Wow. I am gobsmacked.

You. go. girl.

Did you think you could do it, way back when you started?

Well, now you know that you could! You have grit and gumption and guts and . . .

Hey, wait--your gut's all gone!! :tongue_smilie:

But you got all the rest. You are the bomb, girl.

As of today I am down 101 pounds and have gone from 267 to 166. The picture on the right is me at 242 and the left was taken Tuesday, when I was 167 LOL. I don't have one of me at 267 because I wasn't allowing anyone near me with a camera. My goal is 140 and I can not believe I am almost there! ( ignore my funny face in the pic on the left, my son caught me off guard)

beforenafter.jpg

Beautiful! No more Quiver's Cinnamon Rolls, I take it???

I think I'm gonna cry, I'm so happy for you! And just a little jealous. You look AMAZING! You are an inspiration. The last time you posted about your loss (was it ~70 lbs down?), it really inspired me to start looking at our eating habits, and making some changes. We'll be pulling for you and those last few pounds!

You look wonderful! I remember thinking you were pretty before when I saw your pictures, but now you look amazing! I'm impressed with the discipline it must have taken to accomplish this! Thank you for sharing this! It gives me hope that I can meet my goals, too!

You all are amazing!! Thank you so much for your replies. I can't reply to each and every one of you, but I did read your post and I am really touched. Thanks again! I am going to be coming back to this thread often as a motivater to keep going.

:grouphug:

LOL! Sadly those are long gone, but I'd rather feel this good than eat one of those rolls. Although they are temtping!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! You're livin' it, girl! :) Good for you!!! You've really inspired me. I'm down 3.5 this week! Ya Hoo!

you look awesome!!!! holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should write a book, or start a group or something - sharing your tips and struggles....you are my new hero!!! I've been battling this same 40 lbs forever and you have lost over a hundred WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Congratulations! I think you still look just as beautiful, but I'm betting you'll begin finding it easier to keep up with the recycling of junk metals and electrical explorations going on around the house, LOL! Run, run, as fast as you can!

LOL! It is an added bonus that I can keep up with him and man do I need too! :D Yesterday, he decided to strip and jump on the trampoline. I really hope the neighbors were not outside. :001_huh: And yes, his 12 yo brother was "watching" him.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! You're livin' it, girl! :) Good for you!!! You've really inspired me. I'm down 3.5 this week! Ya Hoo!

It's so motivating to have a big loss like that once in awhile (well I wished it could happen every week but I guess that's not always realistic).