Menu

OOPS (ignore this post)

That's one of my all-time favorites.

So true, so true!

LOL it hit the spot tonight as a group I'm a part of on Facebook turned up the drama. Last I checked there were 190 some comments, all because a few members in the 3000 member group were incensed at the rules the main admin. of the group set up when she started the group (How dare they? Is this a communist nation? <---- True comment). I finally had to walk away, LOL, but not before someone posted the above cartoon.

Edited by milovaný

Well, rats.

I thought this was going to be one of those "way too much personal information" threads, where the OP posted about a horrifically embarrassing problem and then after a few hours, lost her nerve and deleted her post.

But... by that time, there would have already been lots of replies, many of which quoted bits and pieces of the original post, so I would have just enough information to piece it all together and become completely and utterly confused.

At that time, I would have posted here, begging someone -- anyone, really -- to send me a PM with all of the juicy details.

But no.

Not this time. :glare:

I am saddened and disappointed....

OK, I'm not really saddened but I'm kind of disappointed.

Well... I guess I'm not feeling too badly about it by now.

OK, I'm over it.

Carry on, everyone. It's all good. :001_smile:

Well, rats.

I thought this was going to be one of those "way too much personal information" threads, where the OP posted about a horrifically embarrassing problem and then after a few hours, lost her nerve and deleted her post.

But... by that time, there would have already been lots of replies, many of which quoted bits and pieces of the original post, so I would have just enough information to piece it all together and become completely and utterly confused.

At that time, I would have posted here, begging someone -- anyone, really -- to send me a PM with all of the juicy details.

But no.

OK, I'm over it.

I love the way you rebound. :D

Well, rats.

But no.

OK, I'm over it.

:lol:

Good for you for getting your feelings out there and working through it all so quickly! :thumbup:

Milovany, that cartoon is awesome!!! :lol:

Well, rats.

But... by that time, there would have already been lots of replies, many of which quoted bits and pieces of the original post, so I would have just enough information to piece it all together

ME TOO!!!!

How can someone not open a post that says "ignore this post"?

Great cartoon though, and I really am glad it was something light and not TMI.

I love the way you rebound. :D

I'm thankful that you quoted that in its entirety, just in case she deletes it later. Because I'm often in the same boat of trying to piece things together after they've been deleted, and it's so hard to piece through 15 pages of commentary.

Those of us who visit the board irregularly salute those of you with the forsight to quote posts.:001_wub:

Well, rats.

But no.

OK, I'm over it.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

What she said.:D

Well, rats.

But no.

OK, I'm over it.

:iagree::lol: