Menu

The Official WTM Johnny Depp Day!

Okay, fellow Johnny Depp fans, I saw several suggestions about a WTM Johnny Depp Day on the other thread. Johnny's birthday is June 9th, so why don't we make that the official day. We can all post our favorite photos of him and perhaps drink a little rum in the evening. It would be nice if we could invite our guest of honor, but unfortunately I don't have the correct ties. I'll leave you with another look at the photo that started it all. Have a wonderful weekend. ;)

jd3.jpg

You must go to Oprah's website (the TV show) and see the clip of his surprise visit yesterday! I'm not going to give away what happened....you just have to go see!

To see the link, go down a bit to Ibby Girl's post. Thanks for that, Ibbygirl!

Julie

Edited by buddhabelly
Ibbygirl

Okay, fellow Johnny Depp fans, I saw several suggestions about a WTM Johnny Depp Day on the other thread. Johnny's birthday is June 9th, so why don't we make that the official day. We can all post our favorite photos of him and perhaps drink a little rum in the evening. It would be nice if we could invite our guest of honor, but unfortunately I don't have the correct ties. I'll leave you with another look at the photo that started it all. Have a wonderful weekend. ;)

jd3.jpg

OOOOOH sounds good to me! Do we have to wait til evening though to start on the rum?? Just sayin... :D :tongue_smilie::cheers2:

I must live under a rock.:lol: I didn't think they were making any pirate movies.:001_huh:

Ds is just as crazy about Johnny Depp as we are.

When he was a little kid, about 7, I had him dress in a rich color turquoise suit for Halloween. I told him he was Johnny Depp. He's olive-skinned and adorable, like Mr. Depp.:lol:

So what are the official rules then?? Do we just post pictures up of him on June 9? Or do we all change our avatars for that day to the same image and post up pics?? I think that would be cool if we all had Emerkaza's avatar pic for the day in show of support. :D

So what are the official rules then?? Do we just post pictures up of him on June 9? Or do we all change our avatars for that day to the same image and post up pics?? I think that would be cool if we all had Emerkaza's avatar pic for the day in show of support. :D

That's a good idea.....changing your avatar pics. I could make several for you to pick and choose from.

That's a good idea.....changing your avatar pics. I could make several for you to pick and choose from.

Should we all post up the one from your avatar just for solidarity purposes in case a certain dark eyed fella should happen to drop in?? :D Not that he would on his b-day, but who knows. Stranger things have happened.:tongue_smilie: