Menu

I just got a new friend :)

That is all.

Okay, I talk to much to end it there. . .

I have no idea how the friend feature actually works here, but I was just tickled!

Anyone else want to BEE my friend here? Huh? Huh? Do ya? Do ya? :lol:

Edited by *~Tina~*

Awww.... :grouphug: to all my fellow friendless bees :D

this got me wondering about that little box that shows the last ten visitors to your profile page. . . what makes you decide to visit someone's profile page. . .is it just out of curiousity? checking feedback? or other?

this got me wondering about that little box that shows the last ten visitors to your profile page. . . what makes you decide to visit someone's profile page. . .is it just out of curiousity? checking feedback? or other?

Sometimes it's because I'm aiming for the "go to first new post" arrow and miss and hit the person's name instead.:D

When they first started that feature of the forum everyone was on a friend craze, but it has since slowed down. I can't remember the last time I friended someone or was friended.

Of course there could be other reasons for that . . . . :tongue_smilie:

Uh, oh! What have you done? Hmm...now I'll have to check out your profile page :lol:

Sometimes I'm magically drawn to someones' profile page. It's as if I think there will be something there that tells me all about them so I can get to know them better. Of course it's not true. :)

:lol: Me too! But it's not my fault. . .I have a wee case of dork-itus and can't help myself!

what makes you decide to visit someone's profile page. . .is it just out of curiousity? checking feedback? or other?

1. If I want to figure something out before I answer a post

2. I am trying to figure out your profile pic or see if there is a better pic of you on your profile

3. With newbies I am sometimes checking to see if they are a spammer, especially iftheir post is weird

4. I accidentally touched the name instead of name of the thread while on my phone

1. If I want to figure something out before I answer a post

2. I am trying to figure out your profile pic or see if there is a better pic of you on your profile

3. With newbies I am sometimes checking to see if they are a spammer, especially iftheir post is weird

4. I accidentally touched the name instead of name of the thread while on my phone

:iagree: Especially #4 for me... I do that all the time, and from the computer, not my phone....

If they are selling something I want I may look at their profile to see if they have had other for sale posts I may like. If they post on a certain topic I may check to see if they had ever posted on another similiar one.

I don't think I've ever purposely visited anyone's profile page. I often get taken to them when my iPhone decides that I wanted to click on the member name instead of the thread title :confused: Anyhow, I don't have any friends either.

what makes you decide to visit someone's profile page. . .is it just out of curiousity? checking feedback? or other?

Usually when they write an unusually wonderful or snarky post. They stand out, and I wonder if something on their profile will reveal more about them. They might have nice friends, not-so-nice friends. And I always wonder about the other 9 most recent visitors. Are they visiting for the same reason I am?