Menu

What's for Dinner?

Sadly, I often do not know what I'm making for dinner, but today I do!

We're having Quinoa Pasta Fagioli, made with a recipe I found in a book called Plan-D. I know what we're having tomorrow night, too, but I don't remember the name of it at the moment! Hey, I write things down so I don't have to remember! :lol:

What are you having for dinner?

(I think next Monday I'll talk hubby into going to Islands for dinner.)

Chicken alfredo with a salad and bread. I also made chicken stir-fry for my son who will not eat alfredo. He never complains when I make alfredo - just makes himself a sandwich. He has been working very hard with schoolwork and two part-time jobs, so I decided to make him stir-fry. Usually if you don't like what's for dinner, you make yourself a sandwich around here.

Assorted Stouffers meals, salad made with organic leaf lettuce I washed in the bathroom and spun dry while balancing the salad spinner on the top of the toilet tank, (this is why dd called it "bathroom salad") topped with dressings from the fridge located in the hallway and eaten with plastic forks.

WE'RE AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF A MAJOR KITCHEN RENOVATION (GUTTED IT!!!) AND I THINK I MAY GO CRAZY BEFORE IT'S DONE!!

Seriously...how do you live through this?! :confused:

astrid

Assorted Stouffers meals, salad made with organic leaf lettuce I washed in the bathroom and spun dry while balancing the salad spinner on the top of the toilet tank, (this is why dd called it "bathroom salad") topped with dressings from the fridge located in the hallway and eaten with plastic forks.

WE'RE AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF A MAJOR KITCHEN RENOVATION (GUTTED IT!!!) AND I THINK I MAY GO CRAZY BEFORE IT'S DONE!!

Seriously...how do you live through this?! :confused:

astrid

I don't think I could!!!! We did some remodeling before we moved in. A HUGE transition like this scares me!!!! Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll love it!

Pizza Hut. :glare: Don't judge...my husband has been gone all day, I'm exhausted and aching and contracting. And my kids have all kinds of energy seeping from every pore. Less than an hour till bedtime! :lol:

No judging... I'm jealous! I love Pizza Hut and DD... doesn't... :glare: Anyways, don't you know there is a rule against judging pregnant women? You are in a special category. :D

We had steak on the george foreman, (instant... :tongue_smilie:) mashed potatoes, corn (made the switch from canned to frozen, yum!), strawberries and blueberries (okay, I had applesauce instead... I don't do berries. :lol:)

When I grocery shop I first make a menu and then make my list from that of what I might be missing. I keep that menu and I often take opinions from various family members of what they'd like from that. Sometimes I just pick and they deal with it. :)

Tonight was penne a la carbonara from Giada's cookbook. Love it!